1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Help! Visiting Heinz for the first time ever!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by JP Herrera, Aug 2, 2018.

1. JP Herrera

JP Herrera New Member

Sep 26, 2017
    Hello Steelers Nation!

I've been a Steelers fan all my life, thanks to my pops who has been a Steelers fan since the early 70's. I was born in 80. We live in El Paso, TX so getting to home games is not exactly an easy drive or an inexpensive one either.

Im finally biting the bullet and going up to see the Steelers play the Patriots Dec. 16th at Heinz Field.

I have some general questions that some of you can help me with. First where should I visit?!? I fly in the Friday before the game will get a chance to visit a place or two Friday night. As well as all day Saturday. I fly back home Monday night.

I know to visit Primanti Bros! Thats a definite stop on my agenda. I'd also like to visit the Duquesne Incline. Anything else you suggestion we would love to hear from you.

As for the game, since we have never been im not sure if I should pay for parking, where the best parking places are, how the boats work, do I have pay in advance or is game day 1st come 1st serve type of deal? Also what about Uber? I read there is a drop off and pick up site by the stadium? Would that be easier? Just want to get all the game tips available that I can get.

Thanks for all your input and Here we go!!

2. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    • Like Like x 1
  3. JP Herrera

JP Herrera New Member

Sep 26, 2017