1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from San Diego!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by SD Fan, Jan 21, 2017.

1. SD Fan

SD Fan New Member

Jan 21, 2017
    Now that Chargers have bolted to LA, I will be following a winning org, that is if you will take me in! I don't think the US sports scene realizes that LA is not jus 90 miles away, it is the enemy. It is like comparing Boston to NY. You are lucky you don't have the Spanos buffoons as your ownership, cheap, and dumb decision after dumb decision.

Go Steelers!

2. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    As you can tell by the name, I'm in your neighborhood. It was Choker ownership's bad decisions that got me on the Steeler bandwagon too! In 1972! Welcome and represent!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome to TSF! :towel:

4. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Welcome aboard SD Fan. tough luck, with bad ownership.
    We have a simiiar problem withe Pirates ownership here in the Steel City.

5. Spock

Spock Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2015
    Bad ownership ruins a lot of otherwise good organizations. Too bad. And now the Raiders. I enjoy hating the raiders as rivals and this mucks that up. You have a legitimate reason to change your allegiance. The Steelers are a great organization with great ownership. Good choice on your part.

6. Harryo the K

Harryo the K Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2017
    SD fan....this is Harryo the K. The Spanos and the LA move are done. Good riddance.
    Terrible owners, terrible franchise. And yes, I did followed them for all 56 painful years.

Might want a slide into new name....maybe SD Homeless Fan....or Sir SD No More.

Hopefully the Terrible Towel has enough room for us refugees.