1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from Arkansas

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by jhj004, Sep 5, 2017.

1. jhj004

jhj004 New Member

Sep 5, 2017
    Hello from Fayetteville, Arkansas! Go Hogs! I'm jack, a former ravens fan (should I even mention them on here? Hah) and now a highly passionate Steeler fan thanks to one of my good friends Jess, which is why I have some questions!

My buddy Steve and I are surprising our other buddy Jess (mentioned above) with Steeler tickets to their home opener against the Vikings! He is 45, lifelong Steeler fan, and never been to Heinz field! We have always talked about going and finally I just said F it and booked the whole trip. I have tickets in the front row of the end zone below the screen I think like field club??? I don't know, I need to call and see what those tickets give us, given to me by a friend. So if you know that info let me know!

ALSO! Tailgating! What do we need to do here? I grew up in Nebraska which has the best college football atmosphere in the nation and u can just randomly join people and food and beer will be pushed your way. Arkansas tailgating sucks (I go to every game but don't tailgate). So I didn't know if there were free tailgates, can I buy tickets to tailgates, or are Steeler fans just so awesome u just show up and you will be fine. Let me know ur opinions.

We are picking up lots of talent this year, all this free agent pick ups have me excited! Gonna be a good year!

Go steelers!
    Jack

2. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    Welcome!! I can agree about the tailgating in Nebraska, they are a blast!! Live in CO now so can't help you with your questions on tailgating in Pittsburgh. I've been to one game and partied at some bar across from Heinz where the female servers wore bikinis made out of Terrible Towels. I proposed several times that afternoon!!!

3. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Welcome Aboard Razorback.