1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from a French fan in Paris !

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by SteelWIN, Mar 20, 2017.

1. SteelWIN

SteelWIN New Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Hi everybody from the beautiful city of Paris !

I've been following the NFL since a few years but i wasn't a fan of any team, i was just enjoying some teams like the Panthers, Seahawks or the Vikings...
    But the first team i remembered watching was the Steelers against the Packers at the SB 45...
    Yeah we all know how that game ended, but for a reason the Steelers caught my attention, the colours (the Packers jersey imo is ugly lol) the logo and of the course the fans...
    A lot of details that mad me like this team despite the loss.
    + The Steelers was a team that i always used on Madden, so in the period where i was looking for a team, i watched different teams to make a choice, i decided to pick Pittsburgh because of all the details i wrote.

So i'm a "new fan" but if i really pick a team, it's for life and i never go back.
    I really hope to exchange with all of you guys, and if you can give some advice about the best period to go watch a game at the Heinz field, the best way to get a ticket, the best hotels...i take everything !

(And if i made some mistakes sometimes when i write just correct me, i'm not billingual ;))

2. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    Great background story! Welcome aboard!

:herewego!:

3. Bleedsteel

Bleedsteel

Oct 16, 2011
    SteelWin...

Sounded pretty Billingual to me...

I know plenty of Americans, that couldn`t have expressed themselves that well...

I can`t tell you the best time to come see a game, but I will tell you, you should get on the Steeler`s official website, and check out their "history",

Or, just get on "YouTube", and search for "Pittsburgh Steelers 1974 team highlights",..

or 1975 or 1978 or 1990`s, or anything since 2001...

Just skip the 1980`s...

Other than that, if you have "YouTube", in France, just search for "Pittsburgh Steelers all time highlights"...

You will get a better understanding of the history of the team you picked to like...

You picked the best one in the NFL..:thumbs_up::cool:

Glad to meet you, and remember to keep waving that terrible towel!!!

GO STEELERS!!!:herewego!::herewego!::herewego!: