1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Heath Miller

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by h_miller_fan, Oct 26, 2011.

1. h_miller_fan

h_miller_fan Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I have all of Heath Miller's touchdowns on video with the following two exceptions:
    12/24/06 Baltimore Ravens and
    10/09/11 Tennessee Titans.
    Does anyone know how/where I can get these?

2. kwebste6

kwebste6 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Hey heath fan, ill take a look and see if i can find them. Heaths a great player, good to see another fan on the board

3. WWW

WWW Writing Team

Oct 24, 2011
    Have you tried for the 11 TEN game on NFL video? (or nfl.com Gamecenter)
    About 06 game, no idea... maybe ask on the ravens forum!

4. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I've got the Titans one on DVR still, but I don't think that helps you any. But I just felt like saying Heath is quickly becoming one of my favorite players in NFL history!

5. codehead

codehead Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Becoming?!?! He is and has been amazing for years. Consummate pro and embodiment of what the steelers strive to be as an organization. Definitely my favorite. I wish we utilized him more cause the man is a pass catching machine.

6. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Well I'm talking about my personal favorites. He has to compete with Barry Sanders, Jerry Rice, Troy Polamalu, Aaron Smith, and some others.

He's been the best tight end in the league basically since he entered it. And what sets him even higher is his attitude. If everyone was like him, the league would be SO much better. You don't have to convince me of anything!
    :yeehaw:

7. h_miller_fan

h_miller_fan Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Besides being a fantastic football player, Heath is my first cousin's nephew and a fine Christian young man. I think he is the best tight end in the NFL.

8. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Heath's an awesome player, and seems like an all around good guy. I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who could say a bad word about him on or off the field. Nice to have you here. :towel:

9. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Proud to have been born at the same hospital and grow up in the same neck of the woods as Heath. You won't find anybody around here who has a negative thing to say about him. Trust me, his closet has no skeletons.

10. andoo

andoo Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Both of my kids proudly wear Heath jerseys on game day. He is one player who I feel comfortable with having them admire. Watched him play at UVA prior to the NFL and was very happy when the Steelers drafted him. A class act and a great player!