1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

He is NOT coming to the Steelers!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by strummerfan, Jan 23, 2022.

1. SteelHack

SteelHack Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Honestly, I spent a few hours reading every resort that was publicly available... which was most if not all of them at that time. It probably did not include the criminal cases

That being said, the civil cases didn't show criminal behavior IMO (I'm not a lawyer.) It does show a creepy pattern of behavior. It showed a young man setting the stage for a hopeful sexual encounter.

Almost all of them read like this

Watson would contact a local woman sometime an actual masseuse more often than not a instagram model/social influencer. I am assuming he moved on from an actual masseuse due to then being to "professional"

He would then offer these women money to come to his place/ hotel to give him a massage. The basic response was I'm not a masseuse. To which he would then try to convince them it will be fine..... the girls basic thought process was 1 of 3 things.

1 he is cute, rich and likes me
    2 I could use the money
    3 I'll get a few pictures with him age get my likes and followers up

They would arrive.. they would eventually start the massage. Watson would strip down to just a towel. .... and here is where things turn

The towel might "slip" or "fall"
    He would get an erection
    He would ask them to really get in there and massage his inner glutes (finger in his AB)
    He would brush his penis against them as he moved
    He would attempt to touch them or convince them to have sex with him

Now one could make the case that he was attemptung to post for sex.. but officially he was paying for a massage

You could makev the case of indecent exposure, but any actual masseuse will tell you the towel sometimes slips...... Watson towel slip with someone massaging him seemsc less criminal than ABs towel falling when talking to his painter

I'm sure you could find a few rub and tug masseuse who would say men get an erecting sometimes.. or ask for a happy ending.. but that they surely refuse, because they always comply with the law lol

Here is where they might have a case of something. I remember reading a few said he grabbed their wrist . Did he forcefully GRAB them or did he simply put his hand on their wrist.. there is a difference

One girl said she performed orally for him then he paid for his massage and she left instantly wishing she didn't do it.... but remorse and feeling used is not a crime .

So here is where I am at on Watson.

He was definitely being a sexual predator. But most men in their early 20sv are trying to convince pretty girls to have sex

I don't feel Watson did much more than a random guy might try at a bar every night of the year.. that doesnt mean it's not a crime.. just that most women deal with aggressive men all the time. They handle it, the men back off and the women move on with life, but most men don't have Watsonv money

I may not have said every thing in this post correctly for modern day readers. I'm sure I'll get called out for something I said. So let me get this out of the way.. I am 100%against violence towards women, no matter how some of you might try to twist my words

I tried to explain what my research revealed.. nothing more

I do not feel based on my reading that Watson raoed or attacked anyone. I do feel he attempted to convince to have sex with him

I do believe that when this is all over Watson will play football again for someone. This is without knowledge of the criminal cases and based only on the civil cases.

If Watson were to somehow end up in Pittsburgh I would assume this is behind him and cheer him on weekly

I do not want to pay a kings ransome for a player with that much baggage

What the Texans reportedly want for a damaged Watson is the real crime. Lol

HACK

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hanratty#5

Hanratty#5 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2019
    NFL Network just reported that Rodgers just agreed to a 200 million, 4 year deal with Green Bay.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I havent read the details but what you described sounds like an awful lot of work for a possible sexual encounter. I’d think someone of Watsons stature could find sex easy enough with willing partners he didn’t have to coerce.

He sounds like a creepy mofo if your interpretation of what happened is accurate.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    The #Packers and MVP QB Aaron Rodgers have agreed to terms on a 4-year, $200M deal that makes him the highest paid player in NFL history, sources say. He gets a whopping $153M guaranteed and his cap number goes down. A monstrous commitment by GB for years to come.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I also read that some he flew in from other states.
    Even if they agreed ...if flying someone across state lines ,and paying for sex....that in itself is against the law in most places. Not saying I agree, or disagree with any of it. Just saying what is.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2022
  6. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    But but the sports guy told me the Steelers were gonna get him.

Finally we can put this **** to rest.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. MeanJoeBlue

MeanJoeBlue Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2013
    Maybe Watson should try to join New England.
    He and Kraft can bond over their masseuse experiences.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    LoL. Ah...Yeah. That was pretty good. :thumbs_up:

9. Madmike77

Madmike77 Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2019
    Thank god! Given what it was going to cost in terms of both assets and cap space it was never a good idea to bring him to Pittsburgh.

10. SteelHack

Oct 21, 2011

I completely agree. But it was probably not about sex, but some fantasy .. some video he saw where a massage turned into more

Not my thing.. but one man's creepy sex kink is another man's Friday night. I guarantee there are at least 3 users on this site that have either a sex swing, ball gag or latex suit.. we just normally don't hear about what people do in their own bedrooms

@S.T.D ... he may have flown themn in... and most likely offered them money for sex... but he said he was paying them for a massage... would he hard to prove otherwise in court without evidence. But even so. .. sexual assault is a way different charge than solicitation.

I'll give you$20 for sex
    I'll give you dinner and drinks for sex
    I'll give you a diamond ring for sex

Is all semantics vs assault

HACK

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I agree, but it is something that they could push for ....if....they so choose. Like I said earlier....I'm not agreeing , or disagreeing on anything. Just something I read. I've always said You usually pay for it one way , or the other. LoL

12. Mashburn

Mashburn Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2021
    One thing you're forgetting though is this isn't just one girl. It's almost 20 girls

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Steelrules

Steelrules Well-Known Member

May 12, 2013
    Packs are not winning anything with $50m QB. A quarter of the allowable salary on one player

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    OFF TOPIC>>>>>> Dont know if he has been discussed but ,..

Per Schefter

Blockbuster: After weeks of negotiations, in one of the largest trades in NFL history, the Seattle Seahawks and Denver Broncos have agreed to terms for a deal involving Super-Bowl winning QB Russell Wilson, sources tell ESPN.
    The trade is pending a physical and Wilson’s approval.

• Like Like x 2
  15. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Just seen it.

• Like Like x 2
  16. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012

So now Seattle is in the market for a QB, Hope they Draft MW, lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    1st thing I thought. :thumbs_up:

• Like Like x 1
  18. SteelHack

Oct 21, 2011
    I'm not forgetting that at all. I'm saying it's 20 girls that he attempted the same dumb move on. The issue is he probably did that move on 40 girls. 10 it worked on and is why he kept trying it again. 10 told him off and 20 got involved in the civil suits.

You notice that the numbers kept growing. I'm sure that is because as the first report leaked there were girls going he tried that on me too..

HACK

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Add Wentz to the list, thank goodness.

Go for Heinike now?

20. Mashburn

Mashburn Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2021
    Marriotta is the one I want is to go after. And then see what falls to us in the first.

21. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I'm not going to comment on Hack's interpretation but I will say that yes he has money but the perception that he needed to pay for it might be distasteful and a blow to the ego. It's not any better to hire a woman for a massage and get her to sleep with you but somehow less offensive than paying for it.

• Like Like x 1
  22. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    He'd be in less trouble if He went somewhere, and paid for it.

23. SteelHack

Oct 21, 2011
    For me at QB its

1 WATSON
    2 WINSTON
    3 MASON/HASKINS
    4 MARIOTTA

I think Watson and Winston are both better than Mason/Haskins today

Mariotta could be cheap competition

Tribisky is said to want 10 plus... im not paying that to have him compete with what we have.... and i don't see him just being so much better.

I'm not really interested in the draft outside willis (and barely him) and i think he will be long gone.

Just my guess

Seahawks get Malik
    Panthers grab Pickett
    Saints try to get Winston back maybe Tribinst and maybe take Corral

HACK

24. OX1947

OX1947 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2017
    It wasn't the fact that he was coming. It was a long shot. But it cracks me up how so many were saying NO. No to a 4-time MVP QB in a league where only a QB matters.

All the teams picking in the top 5 this year are getting defensive players and OTs that wont do them a lick of good if their QB sucks. What does that draft pick do for you at that time? If I am a GM of any team in the top 5, i trade down and stock pile picks. The Bungholes were a couple plays away from winning the Super Bowl with a barely 1.5 year QB. An B running game and receivers that were majorly advanced because of the QB. A good defense, not great.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    If I understand it correctly, he hasn't been charged. There are 22 accusations. He could be charged Friday, but that hasn't happened yet.