1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Having fun with Ravens fans

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by shaner82, Nov 17, 2011.

1. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    So I am having a lot of fun with Ravens fans on their board.
    http://www.profootball24x7.com/forum/sh ... hp?t=78965

I start messing with them on page 2 and really give it to them on page 3. But I'm not making fun of their team or talking crap, I'm throwing out facts and using their own stupid criteria against them, and I think it's driving them nuts. Logic and facts can't be disputed and it's bugging them I think.

I'm going to keep at it because I'm bored, although if they admit their criteria is retarded, I'll lay off, but I don't see them admitting to anything.

2. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    OMG you're funny. :) I can barely stand to read there, let alone post. They are the most bent, illogical group of misguided fans I've run across. At least they aren't completely braindead, I mean, a couple of them actually surmised that you were a Steelers fan. I was surprised even after reading your rather unbiased, logical argument. Suddenly once you admitted who your team was, you lost all 'credibility'. :ratbirds:

3. SteelYourPoints

SteelYourPoints Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Man that was effing awesome! Had someone brought this argument to me I'd have pretty much the exact same opinion as you. As is though I just didn't feel like making an account over there only to be labeled a biased Steeler fan regardless of what facts were used or what I said. Anyways nice job.

4. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    The guy cherry-picked something bad about every team in the league, and then when he got to the Ravens he said, "So I guess that leaves Baltimore! We're the best!" Hmm, he didn't seem to put much effort into finding fault with his own team. Our leader is accused of sexual assault, that's true, and therefore our team is not worthy. But their leader was never accused of anything bad, was he?

Good for you for having the patience to do all that. I wouldn't.

5. dkblue

dkblue Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011

Had some fun over there on the non-Ravens football forum. They have a thread knocking Ben as usual.
    Bottom line is they hate the media attention he gets.

6. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    to have my fun with the ratbird fans I go to the espn message board, less chance of getting banned for being a troll :shots:

7. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    man I usually make man of people who go to other fans board...but you were pretty funny

8. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Wow, following that baltimoron's logic, I have to root for the Chargers because I live here??????????????????? Not gonna happen. Not now, not EVER! There are a lot of places I'd like to see in this country, including Pittsburgh, BUT; Baltimore is definitely not on that list.
    Besides, their real team is now in the mid-west!

:herewego!: