1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Hat's off to the Jaguars.

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by 86WardsWay, Jan 14, 2018.

1. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    I doubt any of their fans are on here but they really came prepared to play today and once again we overlooked an opponent. Not Knocking their team at all but congrats. Beat the Pats now. God luck.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Yeah they beat the Pats all's alittle better. I can't hate on a team who came to play. Go get them Cheaters!!!

3. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I will give it to them but I think their d got exposed today. I doubt pats will lose any sleep but I hope they overlook them like we did

4. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    I knew Jacksonville would make noise this season. I called this months ago no less.

http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/t...at-how-jacksonville-will-surprise-many.17485/

Everything stated came into fruition. Now, Tom Brady has the pleasure of facing up to his crimes.

Within the same vein, I thought we could win this. Boy was I wrong. Some may call this looking past an opponent. Others may state our coaching was abysmal; both factual points. The main focus however is that we lack the defensive personnel to deal with power rushing attacks.

In fact, should Jacksonville down New England next week and possibly win the Super Bowl, expect the league to adapt to these new power rushing attacks.

5. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    I hope they beat the cheatriots AND end Tom Shady’s career.