1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

HATE THIS CRAP

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by PSYCHOSTEELER, Jan 11, 2012.

1. PSYCHOSTEELER

PSYCHOSTEELER Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    I hate it when the Steelers lose to a crap team and now football season is consider over. Now I get to root for basketball which I am a Sixer fan and usually they stink, but they might be pretty good this yr. Now here in Houston we will have some cold spells and then we'll have some nice days. Then finally April will roll around and get excited about the draft only to be disappointed and then comes the long EFEN TEXAS HEAT. Wish I could just go to sleep and wake up the first Sunday of the 2012 seaon. Go Steeler Fans, We Rule.

2. ScottChab

ScottChab Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Let's see how the Donkeys do the rest of the way before we say they are crap.

3. colsteveaustin

colsteveaustin Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I would rather see the Donkeys in the Super Bowl than the Cheaters or Rats!!

4. Steeldefense08

Steeldefense08 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
  5. SteelerLady

SteelerLady Active Member

Dec 6, 2011
    I hope the Broncos beat the Patriots. It will take some of the pressure off of us. I also hope the Texans beat the Ratbirds. After that, I couldn't care less.

6. harristotle

harristotle Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I feel the same way

7. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011

:this!:

8. ScottChab

Oct 17, 2011
    What pressure?

9. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    with all of our injuries you really think we would stand a chance in the SB, if we were lucky enough to make it that far?. The way I look at it Denver did us a favour, I'd rather lose to them than to NE or give the Rats the satisfaction of beating us for a 3rd time. This will give our ulcers a rest.

10. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    The Denver game summed up our entire season in one game. Played poor for a period of time, played well for a period of time, let a few plays decide the outcome and overcame a lot of diversity. When I reflect on this season it reminds me a lot of my own life...really when I reflect on the season I think we overachieved in some ways and underachieved in some ways. I guess had we been healthy all year I would say we under-performed. Since we weren't healthy I feel like we over-performed. As I say every year, I'm sorry its over but, man, I love the ride!

11. bobtx2us

bobtx2us Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I'm pulling for the Texans too, psychosteeler.

12. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    Screw that! I want Brady to beat the pants off this guy! I'm sick of the John 3.16 (316 passing yards) Bible belt slobbering all over him crap.

13. ScottChab

Oct 17, 2011
    I would rather get to the Suepr Bowl than not. Any given Sunday...

14. SteelerLady

SteelerLady Active Member

Dec 6, 2011
    The media pressure we are facing because we lost to Tim Tebow. If Tebow beats Tom Terrific, then the media focus shifts to Tom, we don't suck as much in the eyes of the media, and life goes on.

15. 12to88

12to88 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    I have not sensed that at all.

16. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Add another one to the texans bandwagon

17. fanfav

fanfav Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    I gotta say...I'm so with you !!! I don't know if I could stand another week of the media "Tebow" hype. Not to mention that a poll was just done and 43% of his fans think God wins games for him.

18. HawkeyeJames

HawkeyeJames Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I like Tebow but if God was really influencing his games would he ever have an incomplete pass or throw an interception??? They would win games like 3000 to 0.

19. mdbates2

mdbates2 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    A Texans victory this weekend and then next would probably be the best overall outcome as a Steelers fan. That, or someone other than Green Bay winning the Super Bowl.

20. truckin9999

truckin9999 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I think you mean the Texans.

21. mdbates2

mdbates2 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Huh?? Did I say someone other than the Texans??!! :lolol:

22. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    I to am tired of the Tebow train. It will end tonite. Heres to the Texans upset.

Whatever the media has said about the Steelers is warranted. 12-4 was smoke and mirrors. Injurys mounted and there would have been no way after the Denver game provided they would have won could this team go further. I to am of the belief of not getting to the Super Bowl to lose. Fumbles Mendenhall doesn't fumble last year and the outcome of that game would have been in our favor. Oh well, the past is the past.

That being said, look no further then the Defensive game plan, or lack there of. After Ike got fried like a funnelcake the 1st time, LeBeau went into panic mode. They kept panning on him on the sidelines. Now you tell me he wasn't craping his pants? I respect Coach LeBeau, but like most of our Defensive players, he is getting long in the tooth. He will be back but I was hoping for a change.

Or biggest need is corner and safety. Sorry Ryan Clark fans, he would have made little difference in the game. He is a hitter, and slow. And he can't cover a grill. Always late for the over the top help. So free safety is a priority as well as a corner. With this league going pass happy our secondary is light years behind. And Ike showed what he is, just a decent corner.

Inside Linebacker is a need. F and F both need to wave bye bye. Stevenson Sylvestor and Timmons next year.

McClendon will fit the nose fine. They will draft one. Hoke Pokey is done. And really, Hampton is as well. used to take up 2, now has problems with one.

Then theres the Offensive Line. I can see the brass going 1st round with this pick. A stud left tackle would be nice. They signed Starks off the street and surprisingly had a heck of a season. I would sign him for a year providing his injury is good to go. Pouncey's off injured. And always at the wrong time. Back to back years. Might have to look at a center/guard as well.

So yea, the sting is still there. My Steeler Flag still waves outside my house. But it's time for old to go, and infuse the young.

23. Spinnin' Mendenhall

Spinnin' Mendenhall Member

Nov 2, 2011
    Hoping the Texans win tomorrow. Another week of Rat celebration would be almost as unbearable as last week (local sports bar packed with Ratbird fan cheering the Broncos on). If you live here in Maryland you know what i mean.

24. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Good question. I was wondering the same thing.