1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Hall of Fame Semifinalists

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelcurtainmrp, Nov 21, 2017.

1. steelcurtainmrp

steelcurtainmrp Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2016
    Alan Faneca and Hines Ward are two of the 27 Semifinalists for the Hall of Fame. The other finalists consist of Steve Atwater, Ronde Barber, Tony Boselli, Isaac Bruce, Leroy Butler, Don Coryell, Roger Craig, Brian Dawkins, Torry Holt, Steve Hutchinson Joe Jacoby, Edgerrin James, Jimmy Johnson, Ty Law, Ray Lewis, John Lynch, Kevin Mawae, Karl Mecklenburg, Randy Moss, Leslie O'Neal, Terrell Owens, Simeon Rice, Richard Seymour, Brian Urlacher and Everson Walls. I think Jerry Kramer will be the senior nominee elected.

I bolded who I think will make it. It hurts me that L.C. Greenwood is still not in the Hall of Fame... You can even make great case for Donnie Shell also. Hines Ward will get in eventually, but Moss Holt and even Bruce might get in before him. Even though Owens is a loser he will get in there soon also, but not this year.

Thoughts?

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    I wish the Steelers would make it very public that they will never participate in another HOF game until LC Greenwood is inducted. It might be a selfish move but some kind of message has to be sent when you see so many others in there with half the career achievements.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    Please Faneca get in.... please...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. lewisha

lewisha Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    With Boselli going in, my money is one Urlacher or Seymour before Faneca, unfortunately.

5. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    When they have to change the rules to keep a receiver from hurting other players, that receiver should have been first ballot.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1