1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Haley is the new OC according to Chris Mortenson on twitter

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by jftwist, Feb 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cajunyankee

cajunyankee Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Re: Haley is the new OC according to Chris Mortenson on twit

Huge, don't waste your time trying logic with me. You first must be able Understand what was written before you can have an intelligent response. I never said Haley was a "victim" of edwards. Those are your made up words probably for the sole purpose of jumping in a conversation to gang up on another poster. You've tried to start arguments by your own admission with me over several topics even going to other boards and bringing it here. Why? And you have the nerve to say I make a living here making statements soley to provoke. Sounds like your confused with yourself over provoking me.

What was my outrageous statement meant for provoking. I posted why I liked the Haley hire and that's it. Agree or not, that's fine, make your point or a decent debate and it's cool, but don't come to me with stupid statements for no other reason than to attack my thoughts. I will come back. I will defend my self and my statements and if you show me how I'm wrong I'll admitt and accept it. Since I'm so dumb block me, stop wasting your time with me. Keep up that class act and remember,block me.

gpguy, I know the timeline of carls resignation and pioli's hiring even though the way I worded it made it sound different. My point was pioli took the job and I believe from his 1st day on the job he wanted Haley out and his own guy in there. I think Haley could have done a good job there if given more time and his firing to me was unfounded premature.

Cajun-

2. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011

Not interested in trading insults by way of repeated name calling or using vulgar language. I'll leave that to you. Your statement remains absurd if it is true you think it means nothing to inherit a sorry poor performing team from a sorry coach and in two years returned them to a winning record and the playoffs. Todd must have done something right was point that was obviously over your head.

I just posted why I liked the Haley hire. You're the one who quoted me with statements my 13 yr old knows better to make. Then you get your panties in a wad over my response to that with personal attacks. I like grown up discussions but I need to find a grown up first. Block me, stop wasting your time conversing with me.

Cajun-[/quote:17egqhvi]

Oh so you are one of those who insults people and tries to act like they didn't :roll: whatever, you fired the first shot. All I did was point out in my original post several areas I disagreed with you and you got all insecure and responded like a 5 year old. Point in fact, Haley sucked as a HC and did NOTHING special in KC, blame Herm all you want, I beleive Hugesnack already blew your argument to smithereens, not going to waste my time, you won't grasp it anyway.

3. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011

LOL, we have had some doozies Knox. Canjun is an amateur compared to you!

4. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011

Well, I can see that nothing we said matters. It could have been a good thread, but it turned into a pissing contest instead. Since you cannot play nice, I'm locking it down.

And don't think for a second I mean "the other guy." You're all guilty. Grow up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.