1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

HACK

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by PSYCHOSTEELER, Mar 16, 2012.

1. PSYCHOSTEELER

PSYCHOSTEELER Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    To Hack: Glad to see you over on this board, what ever happen to the official steeler.com board? :herewego:

2. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    It died.

This board is the phoenix that rose from its ashes. :rawk:

Oh, and lest we forget: All hail our savior, TTF. :bowdown: :bowdown: :herewego: :herewego: :bowdown: :bowdown:

3. romeo863603

romeo863603 Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2011

:thumbs_up: :amen:

4. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    hack got booted on the official board about 4 years ago for posting about some charity event or something. I don't remember specifics but it was for a very good cause, and the steelers claim he broke the terms of use BS.

i HATE that board in every way!

5. SteelHack

SteelHack Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    I had completely forgot about that....I got a two week ban if I remember...lol

HACK

6. 4EvrH8O'donnel

4EvrH8O'donnel Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011

It would be easier to count the amount of people who didn't get booted off that site. I honestly believe I was suspended because I was poking fun at Steeley McBeam.:(
    How can anyone not poke fun at the Bill Cowher look-a-like?

7. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011

It would be easier to count the amount of people who didn't get booted off that site. I honestly believe I was suspended because I was poking fun at Steeley McBeam.:(
    How can anyone not poke fun at the Bill Cowher look-a-like?[/quote:2j8cvbf4]

very true. I originally was jtm12180 on there. That was my username from probably 2004-2007ish. I was probably around 2,000 posts with that name. Then I became sc gamecock when they banned me for some dumb bull****. I was a little over 3,000 on there

8. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    When did they ban people....I never thought any1 was over there

9. BLACKnGOLDsince72

BLACKnGOLDsince72 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    In the early days they banned people all the time. They went from Nazi mods to no mods in the final months :lolol:

10. Yogi4

Yogi4 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Still don't know why they have no official Message Board O well this one will do just fine. Is this how the cheerleaders went away?? :frustrated:

11. MikeFanForLife

MikeFanForLife Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011

How can anyone not poke fun at the Bill Cowher look-a-like?[/quote:7palhknw]

I never got booted off the site, though it did take about two years to be able to post to it. Worst board ever. This one is Great!! :herewego:

12. cajunyankee

cajunyankee Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Wasn't that around the same time eschu1 got booted for promoting something too!

Cajun-

13. mrn6

mrn6 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    I remember when Hack and I used to debate all the time over Limas Sweed...ah! the good old days..

welcome Hack...

14. diehardsteel

diehardsteel Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I was banned from the old board for posting an unflattering pic of Ben. Things got really touchy over there - I'm glad it's gone.