1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Gronk retires!

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by santeesteel, Mar 24, 2019.

1. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Heard on the radio this afternoon that Gronk has retired! Yay! One less NE weapon to worry about. Now, get him off the Tide Pods commercial!!

2. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Good :herewego!:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Da_Cranberry

Da_Cranberry Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2018
    Gronk was one of the only Cheaters I can stand. He was big & dumb but he was also the best TE ever. Only player I saw where it was always legal to pass interfere with him lol. It's finally happening, this is the end for those dheads.

I can finally root for Gronk when he goes into the WWE

4. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Unfortunately I don't think this will make much of a difference. They won the SB once without Gronk. Losing Moss never slowed them down. Losing star player after star player hasn't slowed them down. They went 11-5 with Matt Cassell.

Until the day Belichek leaves, I don't see anything changing. They will be in the running for the SB every year until Bill is gone. The reality is it doesn't matter if it's them or another team, if we want to win the SB, we have to beat everyone in our way.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    By far the best Tight End of the 2010s and arguably the best ever to do it. Only Tight End who could make the argument against him is Tony Gonzalez. Gronk in his prime was unstoppable and defenses had literally no answer for him; Pittsburgh or otherwise. Injuries robbed him though.

I wish him all the best. Patriot or otherwise, respect greatness; greatness that became great the honorable way no less. The Quarterback he played for? He is VERY DEBATABLE based on his "record" of controversy.

6. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Dumb like a fox! He lived his life like a frat party while staying clean, performing at the highest level, and making millions.

7. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    The good news for the Patriots is there’s a solid pool of tight ends in the 2019 NFL Draft. Iowa standouts Noah Fant and T.J. Hockenson are both expected to be first round picks, though both may be gone before the team picks at No. 32. New England’s combination of need, position, and the fact Belichick has a strong relationship with Hawkeyes coach Kirk Ferentz could be enough to necessitate a rare trade-up for the Pats; either target could help mitigate the loss of Gronkowski while serving as a vital step in a Patriot roster overhaul.

8. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    The Steelers are one step closer to beating the Patriots lol.

We have to wait until the players retire.

I kid