1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings from Belgium!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by HDD7, Jul 11, 2017.

1. HDD7

HDD7 New Member

Jul 11, 2017
    Hello all,

I'm a 30 year old die hard fan from Belgium.

7 years ago our national sports channel started showing one NFL game per weekend in the middle of the night. The first game I ever saw, were the Baltimore Ravens (screw those guys :p) vs the Jets if I'm not mistaken. I instantly was hooked to the game as I got more familiar with the rules and game play.
    A week later they broadcasted the Steelers vs the Titans! I immediately fell in love with them and one player in particular, the infamous Polamalu! Ofcourse his hair but especiialy his heart caught my eye! Since then my addiction to the steelers and the city of Pittsburgh in a whole started.
    Whenever I could, I would watch a game of the steelers or I woke up very soon the day after a game to check the NFL website for game recaps. Whenever NFL season ends I get excited for the NHL season! Since this year I'm trying to follow the Pirates as well, although I'm not really feeling the game of baseball. A little bit low on pace and contact wise.
    It probably won't suprise you that it is my dream to once visit the steel city and attend a game of the steelers and the penguins.

Have a nice day all!

Best regards,

Hans

• Like Like x 1
  2. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    Welcome here Hans, hope you get to see more steeler games this year, it's going to be a heck of a season this year.......

3. dd63

dd63 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2017
    Welcome Hans. Steeler nation knows no borders!