1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Great Win

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Terrible Towelie, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Terrible Towelie

Terrible Towelie Active Member

Oct 8, 2017
    Any road win in the NFL is a good win, the boys came to play. everyone was prepared and we beat em up. a little close at the end.

we are 4-2 and 6 of our last 10 games are at home. cant wait for this team to improve and hit that stretch run.

the team was focused and brought their A game. Congratulations Boys!

expected nothing less from this team after last week. responded well. we held the standard and got the win.

here we go steelers!!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Terrible Towelie

Terrible Towelie Active Member

Oct 8, 2017
    yes i know there are issues, but what nfl team does not have issues? most other fan bases wish they had our problems. how great is it to be a steelers fan!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Yes, it's great to be a Steelers fan. Always has been, hopefully always will be. With that said, a QB who seems to be struggling is a big problem to have. Ben didn't bring his A game and so far hasn't at any point this year. I'm not sure what the answer is. Peyton could barely throw the ball yet they won the SB with him. Ben needs to admit what he can't do at this point and focus on what he can do. Game plan around his strengths and hope for the best. Today's win didn't shock me at all. We can beat any team in the league when we're on, but we never know which Steelers team is going to show up