1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Grade the Steelers 2017 draft

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by steelersrule6, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Its fun but completely meaningless.

Meaningless because the 3 year thing is entirely correct and meaningless because fans spend a fraction of the time evaluating these guys that the Steelers do.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    A+ it's a steeler draft. what they did in college is a non issue. it's up to our coaches to teach them and use their God given talents to help this team. let's rock. :cool:

3. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Correct

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011

We needed a ball hawking safety in the 2nd round, I am so tired of Mike Mitchell I could scream, should have made it happen. I don't have much faith in our last 3 picks although I do hope the last pick works out. Solid B- if I am grading.

Last edited: May 5, 2017
  5. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    Like I mentioned on page 2, I think we were thinking along the same lines. A lot of talk of Conner losing weight as RB coach Saxson stated he likes his RBs lighter and stronger. http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...-nfl-debut-is-good-news-for-the-steelers-pitt

Didn't know that was a preference for Saxson, just thought it was sound reasoning. I don't know about you, but I'm getting tired of the "how great the rookies look/study/can contribute...articles. I need to come down to earth, guess I'm just excited:lolol:

6. funkysteelersfan

funkysteelersfan Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    great point about his accuracy, it's rare for a QB to get more accurate in the NFL compared to his college days.