1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Good news: Stephon Tuitt is 100% healthy

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Benny Lava, Dec 1, 2021.

1. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    And yet you keep peaking to see who looked at your post?

So Tony, what are your thoughts on tonight’s game?

• Like Like x 4
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
  3. Steelrules

Steelrules Well-Known Member

May 12, 2013
    The situation with Tuitt is very odd. They should just come out and say he out for the year and move on. Similar to Tuitt, what’s going on with Banner. If he’s the savior of the OL that many prop him up to be why can’t he break through and start on this rag tag line?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. DJ18Baller

DJ18Baller Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2021
    The Tuitt situation is very strange and you would have to wonder if this guy ever comes back. tomlin said that Banner isn’t starting because they are happy with the tackle play and he only plays tackle. Said guard is where they need bodies but Banner doesn’t play that position.

5. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Passing judgement on Tuitt's situation is just juvenile. I've excepted he isn't coming back and they respect his privacy.

Dealing with loss is not cut and dried. Plus he has some injury issue. I do feel he is going through a rough time with the loss of his brother. The Steelers are not in the give up business sometimes detrimental to the team. In his case he is worth waiting for.

Hopefully he can come back next season, stay healthy and reak havoc.

6. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Good post, wish I did first. As a business, the NFL is an entertainment mecca as evidenced by the POS media. The media is also a business that depends on what? The NFL and US. US = the customer and as a customer, I've invested time and money to support my team. As a customer, I want to know what I have to look fwd to and is someone coming back that can help my team and win more games or not. As you said, I don't need to know specifics of why, just WTF, is he coming back or not and what to look fwd to the rest of the year. We don't know what is going on with him, and that's fine with me. As a customer, though, I'd like to know if he is expected back or not so I can move on with my expectations. JMO>

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. GoalLine

GoalLine

Oct 16, 2011
    I almost used my real name when I first signed up too but GoalLine sounded better than Peter Shortdangle.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 4
  8. Ironman

Ironman Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2019

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Was there more to this thought?

10. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011