1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Going forward

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by bigbenhotness, Dec 5, 2017.

1. SteelersUK

SteelersUK Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2017
    There’s no extra points for style, a win is a win.

Good teams find a way to win, regardless of the circumstances and although it’s not been easy to watch at times this year, we’ve shown that when it’s needed we can step up and get the job done.

My only concern is that we’ve had an easy schedule so far but after hearing so many times that we play down to lesser opposition, who’s to say we won’t ‘play up’ when we’re challenged with a better team?

For now, I’m happy taking things one game at a time and continuing to grind out those wins.

If we play ugly tonight but are 11-2 tomorrow, I’ll certainly have no complaints.

2. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    When, in 2030?

3. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    The other team gets paid to play too. Seems like the get paid a bit more to play the Steelers than they do to play the Pats, Packers, or Seahawks, lol

Every game is situational. It doesn’t matter if the Steelers don’t win by 20, a 3 point win counts just the same.

4. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    :facepalm:

5. DukeDukeDaDaDa

Sep 24, 2017
    Look that's just my conservative estimate when we lose to or before the Pats this year and if Ben retires.

6. DukeDukeDaDaDa

Sep 24, 2017
    I understand what you're saying a win is a win no matter what but I'm tired of the same old game plan that is scraping out wins by the skin of their teeth. This team would be well served to go out and get true offensive and defensive minds to iron out the kinks that have plagued this team for years. Otherwise the talent is being wasted.