1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Go Ravens!!!!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by 12to88, Jan 15, 2012.

1. 12to88

12to88 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Not sure how many of you are with me on this, but I'm rooting hard for the Ratbirds. I really, really dislike New England, and don't want to see them in the Super Bowl again. Or ever, if it were truly up to me. In the NFC, I don't like the Packers, either, but their path to the Super Bowl is now paved with gold.

The Ravens are capable of winning this, and I I think it would benefit the Steelers. Nothing will get this organization's mojo going like seeing a division rival win.

I don't necessarily like the Ravens, but I respect them and like the way they play.

2. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Dude, that's sacrilegious to put that in your subject header :o i cant even type the words :bscow: No way I am rooting for the Ravens, I'm pulling for Houston and then praying for the upset card against NE :praying:

3. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Agree. Go Ravens. I can't say it with an exclamation point, because I hate them, but they are the team that can win in Foxboro.

4. Concussion

Concussion Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    I like the Ravens because they are a defense oriented team, like the Steelers, and I want them to kick these all offense teams arses. Beat Brady, then beat Rodgers.

A double pretty boy beat down. I would rather it be the Steelers but it has been an injury ridden year for the Steelers and Pens this year.

5. FeedTheMachineFTM

FeedTheMachineFTM Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    This for sure!...

6. FeedTheMachineFTM

FeedTheMachineFTM Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    This is why i like the giants ,,i think they can do it again

7. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I am rooting for any team in the NFC. Over the years I've had a lot of trouble deciding who I hate more between NE and BAL, and this year is no different. I will never root for either of them.

8. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    :this!:
    I feel the same way. :applaud:

9. colsteveaustin

colsteveaustin Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I can't root for the Cheaters or Rats.NEVER,EVER,NEVER!! (did I say NEVER?)

10. jhmiller3

jhmiller3 Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    The only, and I repeat ONLY good thing that can come from a Raven's win is that maybe Ray-Ray will retire (ala the Bus) if they win the big game. Of course, that will mean we have to listen to him on some pre-game somewhere. :sick:

That being said though, I just can not root for them. Go Houston!

11. 3carsteeler

3carsteeler

Dec 21, 2011
    :amen: :amen:

12. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
  13. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I could never cheer for the Ravens. I just don't have it in me to cheer for that team. What I want is the Texans to go to the SB against the Giants or 49'ers. No GB, NE or Baltimore. That's my wish.

14. jhmiller3

jhmiller3 Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    :amen:

15. Jack LHambert

Jack LHambert

Oct 18, 2011
    We can't cheer for the 49ers they'll have 6 SB's then.

16. shaner82

Oct 16, 2011
    They'll get there eventually one day anyway. We will always be the team that got there 1st though

17. victimofchanges

victimofchanges Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    :this!:

I will never root for Joe Flaccface or his Hairball coach!

18. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    If the Ravens werent such disrespectful, loud mouth, no class idiots...then I might consider rooting for them...but no. I mean their website even had an article up celebrating how the Steelers lost or whatever...plus everything else over the years. No way! The main reason i dislike the Pats is due to the whole cheating stuff and Tom Brady hahah...beyond that blah. But unless Houston somehow gets to the SB I'm rooting for the NFC this year too (though i hope SF doesnt get there...ugh the other Harbaugh).

19. jimmyallen45

jimmyallen45 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    Cannot agree. Absolutely hate Baltimore more than any team in the league. Their fans are evil, and Flacco ranks as my most disliked and despised player in the league. Throw in Suggs the Thugg, Ed Reed, and Crazy Eyes Killa Lewis, Ricky Blunt Williams, Ngata, Boldin, and even naggingly annoying and hateable guys like Dennis Pitta and Jimmy Smith- can't top this for me. 12to88,

I know you have a fixation against New England and I can't blame you for that. However, at some point the Belichek/Brady era will end, and they will go back to being just another AFC rival (like the Raiders now). But the Ravens are the descendants of the old Browns, and will always be there in the crosshairs to hate.

I have no respect for them on my end, hate the way they play, and will celebrate their inevitable demise this year.

However, it would be a little funny if the Patriots lost to them at home in the AFC Championship, I'll admit.

I want no AFC North team but the Steelers to ever win the Super Bowl.

20. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    I could stomach another Patsies SB win though I wont like it. I despise every Rats win!!

21. jnico6

jnico6 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    I'd rather have the Pats win their 4th then for the Ravens to get their 2nd. At least Brady is a Hall of Famer. I don't want that clown Flacco to ever win one.

22. Steeldefense08

Steeldefense08 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I want the texans to come back and win. Stupid flacco and that retarded mustache.

23. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Ravens are lucky Shaub isn't healthy. Yates is handing them the game.

24. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Seriously. The way Baltimore is playing and the way the Houston defense is playing, the Texans would be up by 2 touchdowns or more if Shaub was playing. Baltimore only even earned 7 points so far.

25. shaner82

Oct 16, 2011
    Might not be enough anyway. Yates is leading them down the field pretty well here. Lots of time left. I hope Houston scores a TD then successfully converts 2 points. I know they won't even try for it as that would be dumb, but one can dream.