1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Go PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by CaBurghfan, Dec 12, 2011.

1. CaBurghfan

CaBurghfan Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011

It is simple, as I explained. And, it's only this week that I root against the Broncos. If the Broncos win, here is ZERO motivation for the Chargers to play Sunday night. Norv has already lost his job, so they won't be playing for him. Half the team could be gone, as they will rebuild, they missed their window. But, we want them to play against the Ravens with the very faint hope that they can still make the playoffs. If the Broncs lose, they still have that chance, albeit about a 1% chance.

2. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011

I was just going to ask you how you even got those words out?? lol....We do need the Pats to win though so -

GO PATS!! :shrug:

3. diehardsteel

diehardsteel Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Sorry but can't root for the Pats.

4. SteelerD

SteelerD Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Nope, won't be rooting for the Pats. If they win and we benefit I'll be ok with that, but there is no way I'll ever be hoping for Tom Brady to do well. Maybe if he gets injured bad enough to end his season I'll pull for them, but even then I'm not too sure.

5. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Steelers clinch with a win versus 49ers. We don't need to root for a back door clinch! I will not root for the Pats! However, if a Pats win opens the door to the Chargers playing harder, I can accept it. I just won't root for it.

Bye the way. The Bungles suck. There's just no other way to put it. Make a play and keep playoff hopes alive. If SD can beat the Rats, we need Houston to lose 1 more. I'm surprised at Houston, I thought they were done. Having a good running game definitely helps out a young QB. Can you imagine what it would do for our QB and offense?