1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Go PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by CaBurghfan, Dec 12, 2011.

1. CaBurghfan

CaBurghfan Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Ugh. I feel like I am going to puke saying that..... :(

Need Denver to lose this week, so that the Chargers will play tough against the Ravens. Chargers are playing well, and could beat the Ravens. However, if Denver beats the Pats, Chargers are eliminated, and will know that before taking the field.

2. mdbates2

mdbates2 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    I don't think this will be a problem.

3. CaBurghfan

CaBurghfan Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011

I don't know, they barely got by Washington.

4. ScottChab

ScottChab Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I'll bet the Patsies destroy the Broncos.

5. BLACKnGOLDsince72

BLACKnGOLDsince72 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Let's just hope it's not close at the end with Denver trailing by a TD or less and the ball in Tebow's hands. In making my weekly picks for the office pool I've seen that horror show too many times now :frustrated:

6. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    Which included an atrocious call that set up one Pats score for - you guessed it - daring to touch Tom Brady.

7. freakfontana

freakfontana

Oct 19, 2011
    maybe not destroy but should win easily

8. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    yep ill root for the pats if we get a playoff spot because they win

9. lersgofor7

lersgofor7 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2011
    No root for the broncos.... We basically have the #5 spot wrapped up...

If the Ravens lose one and the Pats or Texans Lose one we get a bye!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Chargers will play hard no matter what....

10. slickster10

slickster10

Oct 23, 2011
    Every time we root for these guys to win just to help us out they lose. I hope they win then after the game the entire team can go play in traffic. :-D

11. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    We don't need the Pats to lose one for a bye...just the Ravens. We get the tiebreaker over the pats

12. freakfontana

freakfontana

Oct 19, 2011
    we need two between pats houston and balt

13. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    What's really sad is if we had taken care of business and at least split against the Ratbirds, we would have the inside track to our own destiny in the playoffs right now. I hate having to depend on other teams to determine our playoff positioning! :scratch: :-(

14. 43FOLyfe!

43FOLyfe! Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2011
    If the Bronco's with Tebow at the helm, beat the Patriots....Then it really is divine intervention, and all the rest of the teams might as well go home before the playoffs start!

15. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I do think the Pats will beat Denver, however I don't like the Chargers to beat the Ravens.
    Will this be Norv Turners last year? How would he look as the Steeler OC?

16. jhmiller3

jhmiller3 Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    If balt doesn't lose one, the others don't matter.

17. BigSteel

BigSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011

Well at least its not to determine getting in or not

18. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Patriots aren't really that good, there defense is beyond bad. But, it's not like Tebow is going to lay a 30 spot on them. The Brady,Welker, Gronkoski combo will be too much for the Bronocs D. But as long as the Broncos kicker isn't kicking 60 yard field goals again the Patriots should win.

19. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    San Diego has gotten some of their injured players back and look really sharp. They could definitely beat the Ravens. New England's secondary is terrible and Denver's D is pretty good. It will be interesting to see how that game ends up.

20. 4EvrH8O'donnel

4EvrH8O'donnel Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    The Patriots will end the Tim Tebow bandwagon media love fest. They will beat the donkeys soundly. There are just too many weapons on offense for Denvers defense to handle. The 4th qtr kid will need to put up 28 points and that just won't happen. I'm kinda glad too because ESPN is completely ready to shower the guy with roses. After Tebow loses they will all jump back onto the Aaron Rogers Lovewagon. Not that they ever got off. Just got side tracked a little.
    Bet the spread. Bet the over. It will be a shootout and won't even be close.
    Cheaters 47 - Timmy's little Donkeys 19.

21. freakfontana

freakfontana

Oct 19, 2011
    at that altitude their kicker will kick 60 yard as much as he want , but to beat the pats you need a qb that can throw

22. RobVos

RobVos Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Yep. London Fletcher got called for a hit to the QBs head when he was not even close to it. Brady was running and juking and when Fletch came in for the hit he started to slide, was not sliding, but just starting the slide motion (way to late for Fletcher to even think about stopping). Fletch hit Brady with his shoulder and basically right on the tucked ball, no where near the head. Since it was Brady, the flags flew.

This affected play later as Brady scrambled later and it was obvios the defenders were holding up just incase he decided to slide, which allowed him to get additional yardage.

23. diehardsteel

diehardsteel Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Can someone explain all the "Broncos Hate"? How is the Broncos losing a positive for us? If they win their division, even at 8 -8, and we're the wildcard at say, 12 -4, we still have to travel to Denver in round 1. So why root against them, especially against the hated Pats? Frankly I think what their doing is inspiring and something all NFL fans can appreciate, except or course the teams they're beating. :bowdown:

24. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    :this!:
    I don't understand the Tebow hate either? I would have taken him as our back up in a heart beat. In fact, it's what I was hoping for in the 3rd or 4th round.

Shoot, I hope we have to play them in the playoffs. That's a (seemingly) easier opponent than the rest of the playoff contenders.

25. ScottChab

ScottChab Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Puck the Fats. I hope they lose the rest of their games.