1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Glad im a Steelers fan and not a Bungles

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by bigbenhotness, Feb 12, 2016.

1. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    So I was browsing in another Steeler forum and they had posted a link to a crap talking forum with Steelers and Bengals. Man, what these fans were saying are ridiculous lol.

1. They can't get off our nuts. Everything is about Stealers, Squealers, Dirty cheats etc.

2. They all praise Burfict like he is some God. They admire his "passion" and his will to hurt our players. That is sad.

3. They are fine with ending our season but what about theirs??? That is sad.

What I have come to realize when I see Browns, Ravens, Bengals all hatred towards Steelers is, Jealousy. I mean John Harbaugh clearly amps up his team for us, talks about us even when not playing against us lol.
    So while Bengals and Raisins focus on us, Steelers will keep focusing on winning another championship.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Try living in the area since 1987 after growing up all your life in Western PA.

1988 was exciting for them when they went to the Superbowl and they are still yelling WHODEY every season even though they haven't won a playoff game since 1990.

Their fans act all civil for every single game but when Pittsburgh comes to town they act like little children imbeciles who just got out of a time out.

They don't want to admit envy, they just want to create extraordinary hatred.

Their team is full of convicts, thugs, punks and players no other team will ever put up with but our team is the dirtiest in the NFL especially our Rapistburger.

***I do always carry some great memories from going to the games at PBS and the old Riverfront stadium though.***

The best was when I first moved here and a Bengal fan whom I had recently met had an extra ticket and asked me if I wanted to go to the game. Of coarse I said yes and that morning I watched the news and the anchor said "The Pittsburgh Steelers have arrived in town and they brought 59 bus loads of fans with them" My buddy and two others picked me up and told me I looked ridiculous being dressed from head to toe in Black N Gold. He was laughing at me all the way to the stadium and telling me I was in for an afternoon of complete harassment. We got to the seats and right after the National Anthem he turned to me and said Geez, It's 70% Steelers fans here! I told him who looks ridiculous now?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. MorrisFoster

MorrisFoster Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2014
    It is tough though. Steelers are really going to have to worry about injuries from cheapshots and after the whistle stuff. Have to play a team that intentionally injures opponents twice a year.

Bengals are WAY dirtier than Gregg Williams Saints and Payton and Williams both got banned. Meanwhile I hear Marvin Lewis is scouting a kid at Riker's Island and some Bengals scouts went to the other coast to watch a kid in his junior season at Pelican Bay.

Ravens fans feel the same way we do: that our rivalry was on the edge but not over and that the Bengals aren't a physical team so much as a dirty one.

Bengals are their own worst enemy. They pissed off the Steelers AND the Ravens. 4 games a year for them will be absolute wars.

Good luck with staying healthy.

Bengals are a joke like their coach. How can you not win one single playoff game in 13 years and stay employed? I don't get it.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Ben There

Ben There Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    201412_1405_egahd_sm.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
  6. Ben There

Ben There Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    &.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  7. MorrisFoster

Feb 8, 2014
    It's like the old saying, "If you can't beat them steal their players in free agency."

8. MorrisFoster

Feb 8, 2014
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    What if we pick up Pacman :eek:

Thats one way to get rid of their dirty players. Actually, I don't think Pacman is a dirty player, IIRC. I think the problem with him, is he is just an ass.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. MorrisFoster

Feb 8, 2014
    I think Pacman would have been better off on another team that wouldn't tolerate his BS. Marvin Lewis playing "Daddy" is the worst thing for idiots like Pacman.

Pacman is now in his 30s and hasn't matured as a person at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    I agree with these posts. Knowing that they are trying to hurt us when they play us, what can we do about that? The league doesn't do crap when they try and hurt Ben, yet Ben remains humble for good PR. F that. Ben needs to get feisty and call them out on that crap. Tomlin needs to yell in the refs face.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. MorrisFoster

Feb 8, 2014
    Yeah. Or just set DeCastro loose with the free eye exams and Wallace loose with the proctology exams... because **** the high road.

Sings... "You take the high road down... I follow right behind you."

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  13. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I wish we could pull a San Antonio Spurs thing and "rest" all of our players when the bengals and steelers play on Sunday or Monday night football Then the NFL would get it but probably won't happen since steelers play 16 games instead of 82 or something

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    If you look at who we were running out there late in the season it almost looked like we were "resting" our best players. :shrug:

• Like Like x 1
  15. MorrisFoster

Feb 8, 2014
    Keeping Boykin fresh for the playoffs? Ahahaha!

16. Steelers412

Steelers412 Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2015
    They are a sad group. I think the saddest part is their lack of knowledge. They bring up Hines Ward when trying to defend Burfict like this isn't a totally different league with new rules. Why don't they just throw in Mean Joe Greene while they are it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. GoalLine

GoalLine

Oct 16, 2011
    I'd rather the police pick-up Pacman

• Like Like x 2
  18. MorrisFoster

Feb 8, 2014
    They do. Regularly.

• Like Like x 4
  19. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Pacman helps keep my avatar relevant.

• Like Like x 1
  20. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    "Ravens South"?

21. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Screen Shot 2016-02-14 at 1.47.57 PM.png

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  22. MorrisFoster

Feb 8, 2014
    [​IMG]

Too soon. It's funny... but it hurts too. Can't believe that 1 win came against us.

Demaryius Thomas was amazing.

23. MorrisFoster

Feb 8, 2014
    [​IMG]

24. snipit73

snipit73

Oct 23, 2011
    :roflmao:Dude that is just SO wrong!

25. MorrisFoster

Feb 8, 2014
    Ha. The rapper Ludacris posted that so Pacman got mad at him haha.