1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Gisele says Brady suffered a concussion.

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by thorn058, May 17, 2017.

1. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    It is entirely possible the language or her understanding of what a concussion is may be an issue since she claims he has one every year but since her claim was to a media outlet I think the NFL has to investigate. The very public nature almost demands it especially if the Pats knew and didnt report it then there is going to be trouble. Certainly not what the league wants.

2. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Do you think you have brain damage?

I don't see any.

3. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    Since they were so quick to investigate if Le'Veon had an unreported injury, it's only right that they do the same with Brady. Not that it will work out that way, but they should.

4. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    They aren't going to so much as whisper in NE's direction after the whole deflate gate thing.

Besides, don't think anything is there. Apparently, on a minut level, football players suffer concussions every game. Thats why they say lineman are most susceptible, because they are slamming helmets together on every play.

5. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Now he has also inked a deal with Aston Martin. Poor guy. I'm telling you he is the living embodiment of every 80's teen movie villain. Superstar QB. Trophy chick. Cool car. Seriously wouldn't be surprised if he's not a full fledged member of Cobra Kai. LOL!

6. fanforlife

fanforlife

Sep 5, 2012
    Jealous?

7. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Well I would also like to be in the Cobra Kai. I mean there's literally no fear in that dojo. Although it's probably best not to be a member of it since in the end they sorta fall apart. Still have cool gis though.