1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Gerry Dulac calls decision to play Kenny Pickett shameful....

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steelersfan43, Nov 23, 2022.

1. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Ladies and gentlemen if your children ever wonder how we got to the point of burning people at the stake because they were witches just point them to this thread. What an epic fail.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    This is way over the line. It was one thing to imply that I was a homosexual and show us your homophobia, but accusing someone of pedophilia because you don't like what they posted on a message board is despicable.

Even worse, others pointed out to you that you were out of line and you just doubled down. All because you took it personally when I responded to one of your posts by taking a shot at Madden, not you.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    Agreed. Hill and Waddle are damn near unstoppable. The only way to beat them is to harass Tua into having a bad day, which is what the Steelers somehow managed to do after the first few drives this season.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    I'm not trying to run anybody off, not even after he went way the hell over the line on the last page. Calling me a sick **** was ridiculous. Implying that I was homosexual was silly, but I just rolled my eyes. My great uncle was gay. He was 100 times the man that "240-pound athlete" could ever hope to be. I'm not gay, but if anyone wants to tell me I'm something like my great uncle, I'm good with that.

Claiming that I did something to my students, however, is inexcusable. I would never dream of posting something like that about another member of this board. I am owed an apology for that one. Posting such things has no place on this board.

That said, I don't understand posters thinking their posts should be immune from criticism just because they are too sensitive to handle it. If anybody brought up Madden's point of view as evidence of anything, I would point out the flaw in what they did. I couldn't care less which person posted it. And yes, I would absolutely say that to his face.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2022
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    I agree my bad. Calling someone a pedophile is uncalled for and honestly should be cause for discipline.

6. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    What did I miss? Damn....I always miss the best drama. :facepalm:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 5
  7. METALMAN_68

METALMAN_68 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2022
    I called him out for the pedophile comments. I believe he was frustrated but knows he crossed a line. I don't think it will be an issue moving forward.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    I appreciate your doing that, but what I saw was him blaming me for his behavior. A simple acknowledgment that there is no justification for what he posted and an apology, however, would suffice. Given the ridiculous things he has posted about me in the past and the line he crossed today, I think that is more than reasonable.

9. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    Block him. I did so long ago I forgot about him until coming here recently and seeing one side of a conversation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    Yet you still feel the need to take a swing at me once in a while. :lolol:

11. METALMAN_68

Jan 4, 2022
    I guess that's up to the moderators.

12. Steelvision

Steelvision Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2022
    Mitch was terrible - they had to make a change. In hindsight, MR is better than Mitch. they should've started MR - who knew the system and had some moderate success and they could've had KP backing him up. signing Mitch was a meaningless move: he can move better than MR but his passing game is a little worse imo. It just wasn't a clear upgrade over MR and it became even a more irrelevant move once they took KP with the number 1 pick.

There were better vet FA's than MT out there - but that's water under the bridge now.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    We burned them because they're goll darned witches.....dang ole devil tramps. LoL.....

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  14. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    I'm hoping the moderators don't have to do anything, except maybe clean up the thread a bit. If Disco really knows he stepped that far over the line, he shouldn't need a moderator to tell him to do the right thing.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. MadtownDruankard

MadtownDruankard Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2015
    im not sure I agree about offenses around the league during cowher’s years. favre, Moon, George, Elway, Manning, etc were lighting up defenses through the air . The most epic WR’s played during these years as well. And did it in a 16 game season. Just sayin alot of people assume this stuff but the stats say otherwise.

16. mikeyg

mikeyg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Douchebag is shameful, had been an imbecile for years

17. Steelersfan43

Steelersfan43 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2016
    His 2 interception in the second quarter was shameful......

18. Madmike77

Madmike77 Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2019
    Good thing the team has Trubisky in now. They’ll win all their remaining games!

Dulac is going to be eating crow after this disaster.

19. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
  20. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    They shouldn't have drafted a qb this yr in the first rd.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  21. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Different time in the nfl

22. METALMAN_68

Jan 4, 2022
    Not my call. :shrug:

I see you disagree with me calling out the pedophile talk. You're cool with that sh!t then?

23. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    I know just saying I and some people thought they shouldn't take a qb this yr. The next two drafts have far better qbs. Should have waited.

And I have zero sympathy for anything someone says to that clown.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2022
  24. SteelersFan369

SteelersFan369 Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2022
    I expect Madden to lift the rock he's been under since Steelers had been winning.

25. Madmike77

Madmike77 Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2019
    Realistically they wouldn’t be getting one of the top 3 in this draft so the question is when do you draft a QB?

If you want a top QB prospect you have to commit to tanking - which the Steelers won’t - or get lucky.