1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

George's mock 1.0

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by steeler_george, Jan 28, 2020.

1. steeler_george

steeler_george Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2020
    2.) Cushenberry, LSU C/G
    3) Lewis, LSU G
    4) Harrison Bryant, UAF TE
    4) Hamilton, the OHIO STATE, DL
    6) Hakeen Davis-Gaither, Appalachian State, ILB/S
    7) Mann, T. A&M Punter

* I really wanted to trade back enough to draft Cushenberry and gain more picks to add a back 2nd TE.
    **lack of offensive skill playmakers.... I rather take risk on vet min, young, cheap boom bust WR/RB who can compete with our young bucks. EX. Marquis Goodwin, 2 years now under performed for SF ( poor guy).
    *** OL in 2021 Chucks-Lewis-Cushenberry-DD-Feiler
    ****HDG- Barron role

All my draft rookies are 2-4 on 1 highlight real together... Imagine that every Sunday!

• Like Like x 1
  2. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    I would like to get that App State lber but after the combine, I bet he goes way up. Plus he was all over the fleld during the Senior Bowl week.

Getting H. Bryant and D. Hamilton would be great as well.

3. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    Not sure we double dip on the Interior Offensive Lineman as Cushenberry III has seen time at Guard some over the course of his collegiate career as well. If anything, due to his natural leverage and tremendous athleticism, he is best employed as a Guard. Play him to his strengths.

Besides, him and David DeCastro pulling on different plays definitely gives the Defense something to think about in regards to running plays. I would replace Damien Lewis with an EDGE player; Darrell Taylor hopefully but I doubt it honestly at this point. Perhaps Anfree Jennings from Alabama?!

4. steeler_george

Jan 18, 2020
    Sorry was given we signed Dupree, Barron, Chicko, Mcdonald foster all gone.

So, no need for a OLB, when we have OLA and Skipper as back ups...

The two interior picks are two year plan to retool the OL. You build through the trenches, and you can't do drastic changes in one year.

At guard, if Finnley and Foster leave, that leaves us with only DD, Grey, and Feiler (does he stay at RT or G).

So in 2020: AV-Lewis/Crushenberry-Pouncey-DD-Feiler

IN 2021- AV/ new LT-Lewis-Crushenberry-DD- Feiler/Chucks/ Banner/ new RT

Plus will keep the cap allotment on the O lower. Since all the money will be on the D for the next two-three years...Heyward,Tuitt, Nelson, Haden, Watt, Dupree, and Fitz.

But I am getting intrigued about Usche in the draft... read where he might have flex to play inside (Timmons).... Now that would be scary- Watt-Bush-Usche-Dupree. All fast Athletic- sideline to sideline speed.

5. steeler_george

Jan 18, 2020

Turtle I think your right he is going to move up the draft....