1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Garrett Reinstated

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by Junebug, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Junebug

Junebug Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2018
  2. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
  3. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    I still say MR has a better future if he charges Garrett with attempted murder. He would probably make more money than he will playing football and he could be forever remembered as the guy who brought the NFL back in check:smiley1:

4. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    "............and Goodell ended it". :facepalm:

PS - And Cleveland threw out everything including the Kitchen Stink. :rolleyes:

5. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Rudolph needs to pull a "Bruce Jenner". Garrett would never play again after attacking a "woman"!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    That's some funny **** right there!

7. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    It might be more appropriate to say "the toilet". Get it? The "Browns"......the "toilet" :drinks:

Browns stadium
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    Why is this shocking?! Yes, what Myles did and accused Mason of is irreparable. That much is true.

However, I doubt Myles Garret is the second coming of Vontaze Burfict. Myles never had issues even dating back to High School based on his on field conduct with others. Burfict did and did not care.

For that matter, nevermind Myles. The NFL will see to it Myles never behaves like this or similar again. For more on this, please read below.....

https://www.google.com/amp/profootb...-garrett-it-likely-will-be-his-last-time/amp/

9. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    When I used to have bad IBS attacks and those were the only toilets I just would say “well it’s time to get new pants anyways”

lol

10. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    I can see Myles being dirty or losing his cool again easily. He is that type of person.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Garrett was one of the most penalized and most fined players in the league at the time of the incident. All for late hits, hits out of bounds, etc.

And as far as the article, "if" Garrett should continue with elite level performance and an occasional infraction, the NFL will look the other way like they always do.

Remember, with the NFL, character and morals mean squat, it's 100% about money.

12. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    As I said, Myles' actions against Mason was irreparable for certain. That said, to say he is the second coming of Vontaze is a bit of a stretch. Again, there has to be a distinct pattern to make the assertion.

Vontaze was looney before he even entered college. Myles JUST started crossing the line. That said, I can easily see Myles stepping into the grey area again but I doubt we are seeing the second coming of "Vontaze 2.0".