1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Garrett desperately and falsely accuses Rudolph of using a racial slur!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steeler dane, Nov 21, 2019.

1. SteelAU

SteelAU Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    Plus, the fact that Garrett never mentioned it after the incident or in the days following, and his teammates did not defend him for what he did, tells me the racial card was only used as a final desperate attempt to not lose all that money and the rest of his season.

His teams would have defended him, if Garrett would have at least told 1 of his teammates that Rudolph has used a racial slur.

Actually, thise character assault is now far worse than the physical fight that they had on the field.

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Of course Ryan Clark is pretending like he heard this rumor before it broke. Shut up, you saw some idiots on Twitter throwing it around 2 minutes after it happened.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    If they find out ( If they can ) That Mason DIDN'T lie...They should really lay the hammer down!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Disco1981

Mar 20, 2017
    fanforlife disagree...Why?

5. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    The thread title is confusing and misleading. Just sayin'...

Edit: Fixed. Thank you.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  6. Disco1981

Mar 20, 2017
    I " think " he meant accuses... Someone should fix that

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. soulkitchen

soulkitchen Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    Well if true garrett will not need to sit out a year if he transfers to ohio state.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  8. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    Myles Garret is the new AB

"I screwed up and everyone knows it. I think I'll appeal by lying to the NFL. Maybe I can get a new contract with Oakland next year!"

9. Hanratty#5

Hanratty#5 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2019
    I didn't think that I could have a lower opinion of Myles Garrett and the Browns organization but I was wrong. The one good thing about all of these racial hoaxes the last few years is that society must have turned a big corner when there is so few real racial incidents that people have to make them up.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. Steeler dane

Steeler dane Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2019
    I did mean accuses, sorry i was so upset that i didn't notice that error.

• Like Like x 2
  11. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me."

For someone who was widely viewed as an academic type heading into the 2017 Draft Class, it amazes me this quote sailed over his head. Moreover to the point though, much ado about nothing outside of obtaining more of a brainwashed following of fans for his side. That is not the biggest takeaway here.

Myles' indefinite suspension was upheld. That is the biggest takeaway. To piggyback off of what @SteelCity_NB stated, nevermind his previous transgressions, this latest attempt to get back on the field will not sit well with Roger Goodell..... AT ALL.

Now Myles has likely dug himself a deeper hole heading into 2020. Who knows how long he is to be suspended now for not only commiting a malicious act but also creating a hollow hearted narrative in a vein attempt to return?! Time will tell for sure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    :facepalm:

The plot thickens!! :lolol:

• Like Like x 1
  13. uncblue012

uncblue012 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2017

LMAO. This guy is a complete dumbass.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    pretty embarrassing big shot Myles Garret ruining his career over little ole Mason Rudolph. This whole thing makes no sense. Could Mason really got the best of Garrett?

Thankfully it's also pretty obvious Myles is playing the race card in attempts to not lose millions of dollars over being dumb.

Quite simply for anyone, not excluding a 300lb defensive lineman, swinging a helmet at another man constitutes AGGRAVATED ASSAULT which could have potentially resulted in DEATH to Mason Rudolph.

Regardless of what did happen.. saying something offensive to someone (even if true) does not = punishment by death.

So Myles Garrett be put away for the season as well as subject to CRIMINAL charges... Just like the rest of the world.

It's not like I can start swinging a baseball bat at someone because they offended me. Not that I believe MAson said anything racial anyways.

15. NE Missouri Steeler

NE Missouri Steeler Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2017
    I would give him the same penalty as Ray Rice

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Brandon556211

Brandon556211 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    They should suspend him without pay for next season as well pulling the race card in a character assassinstion attempt.

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    His suspension should now include whatever they plan on suspending him for the helmet hit plus a minimum of 4 games for conduct detrimental to the league. Which his accusation clearly is...

• Like Like x 1
  18. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    When will they learn. Keep your mouth shut. All Garrett did, was prove that he had no remorse for what he did and no cause/excuse for what he did. He could took the high road like MR, but no, all he come up with .... is the race card. Sad ... smh. This is what really prompt the nfl to uphold the original suspension. He deserve, every cent and game, that he got. Now, watch he come out of his bag and say all kinds of stuff against the nfl and steelers. And, last but not least, this isn't the first time that Garrett has been fined or flagged for this type of behavior. Garrett = Burflict

19. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    You're welcome. ;)

20. thesteeldeal

Oct 18, 2011
    Maybe someone should come out and recklessly claim MG is a racist because he broke Simiens leg and tried to kill MR. Let’s see some of these media people run with that narrative....

21. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Just heard his appeal was denied. LOL

Even his own teammates won't back him on that claim.

Seems there may be some justice in the world after all.

Screenshot_20191121-172633_Twitter.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  22. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    what myles garret shouldve done was just apologize to the league and said " I did something stupid and lost control. I accept the discipline handed to me and I am sorry I let down my team mates and fans.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  23. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    Thank you.

24. Disco1981

Mar 20, 2017
    You're a Gentleman and a scholar :aikido:

25. thesteeldeal

Oct 18, 2011
    Way too easy. You’re also assuming he’s smart enough to do just that.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1