1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Gap Between Super Bowl Winning QBs

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by burghfan58, Feb 15, 2023.

1. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    You shouldn't make mistakes. That'd not what English experts do dumbass. I have sense enough to know actual facts and not spewing bull**** like you tried to and was blatantly wrong dumb****.

Your post did nothing but discrediting and everything your miniscule ass already stood form you have absolutely nothing now pencil pusher. Go back to your sorry life at the school writing papers cuz you couldn't make it.

2. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Gotten it out of your system yet? Scribe is gifted for getting under peoples skin but you need to dial it back. You have much better composure than that.

And to everyone else that likes to rile up FA, you need to stop. He takes more flak here than anyone and until today he hasnt fired back, not like this.

Attack the topic, not the member. And you can attack the topic without passive aggressive comments or inferring anything about intelligence or any other such nonsense.

Play nice everyone.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
  4. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Damn was I talking to you?

5. METALMAN_68

METALMAN_68 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2022
    Oh I get it, it's everybody else's fault that he went on a tirade and not his own for some of the things he allowed himself to type. Got it. And while we are on the subject, I kind of thought passive aggressive was what this board was all about. I certainly see a fair share of it on a daily basis that doesn't just involve FA. If you're going to try and hold people to a certain standard around here, at least hold everybody to that type of standard. The way I understood it, the way he went off was not something to be tolerated on this board.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  6. METALMAN_68

Jan 4, 2022
    I apologize. I am nobody. This is your board and I am just visiting. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

7. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    And I told him to stop.

I dont have to explain anything else to you but trust me when I say myself and the other mods are much more in tune on what goes on here. Why do you think Elvis agreed with me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. METALMAN_68

Jan 4, 2022
    I'm not a child and didn't ask for anything to be explained to me. I understand completely what's going on here.

9. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Yes, someone thats complaining about the moderating. You’re not the first and won’t be the last. A common tale.

10. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    Are you curious why FA *disagreed* with you?

:confused1:

11. METALMAN_68

Jan 4, 2022
    Now if that's not passive aggressive, I don't know what is. I don't know that I was consciously complaining but while we are at it, I guess some consistency would be nice. I've sifted through page after page of back and forth arguments on this message board with not one word being said about some of the nasty things being tossed around. I didn't think anything said to FA was out of the norm from what I've seen kicked around this board for almost the entire year I've been here.

I'm easily one of the least confrontational members of this board and trust me when I say there have been plenty of reasons to be confrontational. I like to think I try to bring levity and a sense of humor that sometimes lacks when things get too serious. Please don't try and paint me as some guy who does nothing but b!tch and moan about how this board is run because that can't be further from the truth.

12. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Not really, he and I disagree on lots of things or maybe he has fat digits and hit the wrong button. I gather he didn’t like whatI said just like Metalman doesn’t like what I said. Comes with the territory.

Wait, so you weren’t complaining? Interesting.

And now it’s about consistency, gee, never heard that one before. If we rule with an iron fist here, there won’t be many people left.

What would have been unfair would have been to only come down on FA while ignoring what had gotten us here. Believe me, people have broken the rules towards him, too. And before today, he’s never faltered, not that I have seen.

Seems you are upset that I am trying to keep the peace. FA gets attacked a lot, you don’t have to agree but he does.

• Like Like x 1
  13. METALMAN_68

Jan 4, 2022
    As you were then.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Everyone makes mistakes. I made one, admitted it, and continued the discussion. My apologies to others for including the reference to childishness. That did not help the situation. I do not apologize for pointing out the errors on your side of the argument, including the false claim that people started talking about Brady as the GOAT after the comeback against the Falcons. I posted an article proving that was incorrect, which you did not acknowledge.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    He definitely does take a lot of crap. To be fair, his open disdain for the opinions of other posters here doesn't help. :shrug:

Perhaps you and I see what he does differently, but your overall point is well-taken.

16. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Thats true and if people remember, I used to go at it with him pretty good. But that really wasn’t acceptable especially for a mod so I changed my approach.

He’s young and has a different pov than most of us. I just try to go from there and be more tolerable of people with different opinions than mine. In the end, it’s just an opinion.

Holy crap I’m becoming zen.

• Like Like x 1
  17. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I'm the king of passive aggressive....because aggressive aggressive got Me thrown in jail a couple of times. LoL

• Like Like x 1
  18. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    :popcorn: :drinks:

• Like Like x 1
  19. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    :whistley:

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    None of us are full time mods. I tend to work long hours, and often don’t even see more than a fraction of what’s posted here in a given day. We do what we can to keep things clean.

• Like Like x 1
  21. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Ok

22. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Not you and the way you try to put yourself on the pedestal you do on this board because it's the only place you can create this fantasy in your head that you're worth anything.

And I never said not a soul in this world didn't think brady was the goat before it was pats fans that said thay after 07 but after that falcons sb was when it was widely regarded that he was the goat like now when its just like well duh its brady thougu theres still pushback even on that. After that Seattle SB people many still said well montana is 4-0 like the mj 6-0 argument. And he had nothing else going for him as he had what like 2 mvps, no all time stats, etc..

Like look at the him and mahomes comparison like I stated. It will always come down to rings and that's what everyone keeps saying is the reason mahomes may never catch him because he most likely won't get 7 because it's a far assumption that individually in accolades mahomes is going to outdo him. He's already 1 mvp behind him with like what 15+ less years played.

23. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016

It is the entire resume, as I stated. Brady has statistics and rings. That has been the case for a very long time despite your false implication that it suddenly happened near the end of his career. He had monster seasons in which they didn't win it all and they were part of the resume, too.

Two MVP awards are nothing? That's funny. You made a false claim. I proved it wrong. The rest is just noise.

The same is true of Mahomes, though in a much shorter span of time. His resume was enhanced this year even if the officials hadn't called that ridiculous holding penalty at the end of the Super Bowl and the Eagles had rallied to win the game. He doesn't need seven rings to surpass Brady because people who actually understand football know it is a team sport, not one-on-one among quarterbacks.