1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Gameball after W vs MIN?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by WWW, Sep 17, 2017.

1. B Roethlisberger

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  2. A Brown

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. M Bryant

23 vote(s)
    46.0%
  4. L Bell

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. J Smith-Schuster

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  6. R Shazier

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  7. C Heyward

19 vote(s)
    38.0%
  8. B Dupree

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  9. V Williams

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  10. C Boswell

3 vote(s)
    6.0%
  1. WWW

WWW Writing Team

Oct 24, 2011
    Who deserves the gameball after the W vs MIN?

Only 10 options available. If you pick other, please put it down!

2. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    I went Cam Heyward, but I'll include the D-line as a whole in there. Thought they did very well today.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. jimmyallen45

jimmyallen45 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    I voted for Bryant, it was nice to see him score today. For unsung performers, will name Vince Williams and Mike Hilton,both of whom had their nose in it all day.

4. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    I thought Heyward was the best player on the field today.

Honorable mention to Boswell for being flawless today.... well kind of.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Other. I will go with the refs had they not been flag happy the game could have been much different . No Steeler deserves a game ball.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I went with Bryant, he scored his first TD since 2015. The fans wanted to see him make some big well he delivered today :herewego!:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Rambro

Rambro Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
  8. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I'm going outside the box and saying Mr. Rooney. This was his day today and honestly no one really popped off the screen today with their performance. Although I'd probably have to say Bryant but ultimately Mr. Rooney picked up where his dad left off and gave us even more great football to watch over the years and so for that alone I salute him with the gameball today.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Bryant only really made three plays, but they were huge. I could certainly see Heyward as well.

10. BigBensBigBong

BigBensBigBong Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    First I voted for our best player AB, because I thought nobody deserved the game ball and "None" was not an option.

Then I thought nobody on offense was deserving so I voted for Shazier, but was thinking maybe Hilton deserved to be the choice instead, but was not on list.

Boz crossed my mind, but it has to be a game like when we beat KC with all field goals or something like that to give it to a kicker.

Thank God (and schedule makers) we have the Bears instead of a tough game next. Each game getting incrementally harder as it turns out and that is all we can handle right now. Still worried about the Bears though because it is away and they are desperate for first win. We are supposed to win that game.

11. 69-2now

69-2now Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2017
    Didn't vote, listened to it on the radio on the computer and that station kept buffering so I heard bits and pieces. I did here Tunch bragging on Heyward quite a bit.

12. Ender

Ender

Apr 5, 2014
    I voted for Cam. He was a straight up monster today.

13. steelcurtainmrp

steelcurtainmrp Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2016
    Heyward, he was in the backfield every play.

14. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Are you kidding me, we won the damn game! I don't care if it was their back up QB, last I knew the QB don't play defense and our offense played a pretty good 1st half then coasted the 2nd half. SMFH unreal.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    I voted Heyward he was a stud today. I think Dupree played well as did Boswell and Bryant. I remember not long ago we lost a few games cause we didn't have anyone who could kick. Boswell has been pretty darn good if not great but.........I am sure he don't DESERVE a game ball!!!!!! :facepalm:

16. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Yep just because you win doesn't mean you get a game ball. I don't give game balls for Offences with only a half of decent play . No one player on Defense appeared to change the game to me either. We got lucky Bradford was out, no game ball for being lucky .

The overall play was fair at best no one should get a reward for that .

17. Frost33

Frost33 Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2014
    I voted Bryant. He looked great on that score, but the catch he made down field on that off sides play was pretty nice. Looks like he's getting it back! And that's a very good sign. If only Bell would.

• Like Like x 1
  18. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    I feel sorry for you are you can't enjoy things. Sorry Bryant played well Boswell played well Dupree played well, all deserve a game ball. The bottom line is we won it don't have to be pretty and I could give a rats a$$ if we were lucky about Bradford. Nobody feels sorry for us when we have not Ben, Bell, Dupree, Shazier or AB. Like I said before Bradford don't play defense and our offense scored how much?????? Yeah thank you very much......

19. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    cam had a good game but if you didn't notice mike hilton had one heck of a game. this kid can play. :cool:

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    But he didn't deserve a game ball.......

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  21. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    I voted for Bryant. It was good to see him play the way he did today after so long.

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Bryant.

Easily could be Heyward but given the road that Bryant has had to travel (self inflicted I know) to get back here, its pretty impressive what he did today.

• Agree Agree x 2
  23. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Freakishly fast looking.

24. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Bryant: I was so glad he got the touch down he really needed that morale wise going forward. It's gotta make him feel like he's contributing after all hes been through kudos MB.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. BigBensBigBong

BigBensBigBong Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    Yep, radio for me too today. Every time it starts buffering, just close the window and start another one immediately. It only takes a few seconds, but it has to be repeated quite a few times during a 3 hour game. I don`t understand why the blackout. I almost never get blacked out here in NE PA. The Eagles played at 1 p.m. also, but that usually is not a problem. CBS ran infomercials instead of the game, which is ridiculous. Will look into using a different feed like Ray D. sent me.