1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

GAME DAY - Wild Card - Pittsburgh @ Denver

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Lizard72, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. va.STEEL

va.STEEL Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    WELL GUYS,IT'S ON TO NEXT YEAR.............AGAIN :herewego!: :FBAI!: :godell:

2. Bgunn

Bgunn Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2011
    Whatever, he disappears in the big playoff games. Sorry I missed one douche.

3. Jball

Jball Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012

Dude thats totally uncalled for. You should be banned.

4. Angel

Angel Active Member

Nov 27, 2011
    See ya next year!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

True enough, but tell me you're happy with how the offense played and how we managed the clock.

6. Forged Steel

Forged Steel Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    This game falls souly on the head coach and his staff. This team was ill prepared to win today. Mental errors all over the place, undiciplined, no emotion, and lack of leadership. If this is the STANDARD perhaps we need to re-evaluate.

7. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Ok, the whole 2005 playoff run then.

He was hurt last year and shouldn't have even been playing probably. He had a bad game today, but that last play wasn't on him either.

Pull your panties out of your crack.

8. FeedTheMachineFTM

FeedTheMachineFTM Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    WOW i totally agree

9. xcodizzlex

xcodizzlex Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    :this!: :this!: :this!: :this!:

10. indysteeler

indysteeler Active Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Front office really needs to look at this team. I really think it is time BA is gone and may be time to LeBeau to go to. Not one of his beat games. Out of all the teams left in the playoffs, I will be rooting for these Broncos and Tebow. He is a Steeler player just playing for another team. Going to be a long off-season.

11. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Im unhappy with both sides of the ball. THe defense was too worried about stuffing the run, the offense was poorly prepared and Ben should have had his backside on the bench.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Why'd you edit that? It fit in so well with the rest of your comment. Troy never played well in a playoff game?

13. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    Fontanna as angry as you get this was out of line. I am very unimpressed with your comments .. I am only hoping your computer was stolen and it was not actually you making these comments

14. Guest

Guest Guest

The banhammer should get a good workout today.

15. Oldman

Oldman Member

Oct 16, 2011
    agreed

16. bentoheath

bentoheath Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    I don't care what anyone says..#1 defense my ass, against s**t teams. It's time for Dick Lebeau to retire. Since Ben runs the team BA is going nowhere.

17. steelers5859

steelers5859 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Exactly.

18. harristotle

harristotle Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I hope the right people are fired for this.

19. va.STEEL

va.STEEL Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    I totally :this!:

20. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    They blew their single shot shotgun to win. A lot of the stuff that they did in that 2nd quarter they hadn't done all year. They got it over on the Defense and managed to keep it close. The sporadic routes they were running couldn't be game planned for. D lost all the starters on the line and down the nicklebacks. It was a perfect storm for them.

21. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    im so pissed right now but at least for once we can say it was a team loss the offense just took too long to get going putting too much pressure on the D and once again the D let us down in a big spot.A win would have just staved off the inevitable and thats a blow-out loss to NE. We just had too many injuries to make a legit run at a title. I know its a tough pill to swallow right now but i at least hope it leads to some coaching and philosophy changes,and we get a higher draft-pick,lol. what are you gonna do it just wasn't our year. Thanks too all you guys for the conversation and special thanks to TTF for our new home.I'll take a little time to get over this and look forward to the draft.WE don't rebuild, WE reload. Oh and please before I finish I would like to say..... :FBAI!:

22. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    You used to be ok in my book freak but you are a total loser. Get off this message board and never come back.

23. jhmiller3

jhmiller3 Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Yep! :this!:

24. SteelerBark

SteelerBark Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Face it folks. Our weak schedule was the only reason for our appearance in the playoffs. The next few years are going to be tricky, especially with Cincy on the rise. It's time to get younger and clear some cap room. But please fire Bruce Arians immediately. Some of these players may not be Steelers next year: Foote, Big Snack, McFadden, Farrior, Aarron Smith, Kemo, and sadly Hines Wizzle. Our draft should be ONLY DBs and O-line. What a bitter evening. Now Tebow will be on ESPN 24-7. Ugh.

25. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    They won't be fired. The Rooney family has always been (maybe a little too much) patient.

I hope about3 people in charge have the good grace to see how they've failed utterly, and commit sepaku.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.