1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

freelance, lack of detail, stupidity - need more Harvard and Stanford Grads

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by francobettis, Jan 16, 2018.

1. francobettis

francobettis Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Everyone knows the problem. Miscommunication and out of position. That's been the excuse for poor defensive plays for the ENTIRE season. Can't the players teach themselves that they have to communicate and stay in their position? Are they plain stupid to understand that? are they playing out of their instinct and not paying attention to details of what the coaches have taught them? After couple of games, you would think they are smart enough to tell themselves that they have to do what the coaches tell them. We need players who listen and are detailed oriented, high football IQ, high Wonderlic score, listen to their coaches. Maybe we need more players from Stanford or Harvard (David DeCastro). If you look at NE, they do not have star players, and they replace them without losing anything. They listen to their coaches and pays attention to details. Can't our players understand that? I think following details and staying in their assigned position is much easier than taking a advanced calculus final exam.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. GoalLine

GoalLine

Oct 16, 2011
    Ross Cockrell went to Duke so need more than just that but I get your point.

3. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Josh Dobbs is a bonafide rocket scientist, but I keep forgetting what string QB he is?

If I only went to Harvard or Stanford I might be able to figure this out?

4. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Does M.I.T. have a football team?