1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

fox

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by mac daddyo, Mar 3, 2012.

1. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    he's mainly an inside backer. he was put on the active roster during the season and finished there. :cool:

2. Badboy212

Badboy212 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Fox or Foote as a STARTING LB in the NFL? That simple means your team is in trouble. Neither is an answer to what this team needs

3. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    While that may be true Harrison more than makes up for his penalties with his otherwise stellar play. If my memory serves me correctly didnt Fox have a very costly penalty on the kicko-off return on the last drive against the Pack in the SB,NOW THAT WAS COSTLY!. For me old wounds take a long time to heal.

4. SteelHack

SteelHack Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Sly has done nothing either during the season or preseason that shows me he can play on defense for any length of time at a high level....Pure ST guy...that will be replaced in the next year or so.

HACK

5. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Yeah totally forgot about Ivy, I hope he has a chance to battle for it.

I still want to get a better look at Sylvester too. He looked a little shaky when he got the start, but that could just have been nerves and still being inexperienced.

6. COSteeler

COSteeler Member

Jan 4, 2012
    I don't want Fox. It's been said here, we got rid of him and he failed to hold a starting job elsewhere. Sylvester has been a favorite of mine since he was drafted. His College tape is impressive and I think he'll be a very good Pro. We may need some depth but I would think younger and more athletic is possible.