1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

For the love of

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by white_steel_wolfe, Jan 3, 2012.

1. white_steel_wolfe

white_steel_wolfe Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Being a "new" season can't fix suck, the almighty suck of Tebow. :hehehe:

Get a grip, enjoy the hype...wait what? :thumbsdown:

2. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Yep teebow gonna see a D like he hasn't seen before

3. white_steel_wolfe

Nov 14, 2011
    I full expect him to throw INT'S and get sacked multiple times. Seriously who is scared of Denver when Tebow is the QB?

Sure we played the browns close but guess what? They are our division rival and they have a QB who can pass LOL. They also have a stingy defense.
    Seriously we are going to be fine!

If Ben doesn't throw picks in bad areas of the field I say we come away with ease. :rawk:

4. steelers5859

steelers5859 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Only easy games we had this season was Seattle and the Rams. And they wasn't that great performance wise.

5. Steeldefense08

Steeldefense08 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    What game was that a couple weeks ago where he kept scrambling every which direction and ended up losing 19yds? I think he might be running for his life on sunday.

6. sologig

sologig Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2011
    haha
    love how you judge Tebow and the Browns qb (wallace)
    THEN
    NONCHALANTLY
    throw in one of big ben's biggest weaknesses and highest probabilities
    Why bother?? Well, because we all know as Steeler fans, after 8yrs, big ben can be bad if not worse than a rookie(16 games).

7. white_steel_wolfe

Nov 14, 2011
    You have got to be ****ting me. They were both shutouts. The rams BEAT the Saints.
    KC beat the PACK and Seattle isn't that bad, they did beat the Ravens.

This is the NFL. The pros. I expect teams to play like such and you know what? Most of the time both teams play as such. They all get paid to do the same thing; win games.
    Don't ever expect a pushover. We don't have a great o-line and Ben is banged up and we still have 12 WINS!

Remember what we did to the Pats? We can BEAT anyone and same goes for us- anyone can beat us.

LETS GO PITTSBURGH! TIME TO TAKE OVER DENVER!

8. slickster10

slickster10

Oct 23, 2011
    I know this isn't the most popular post but hell none of my post are, with that being said I think we are going to be in a suprise this Sunday with Denvers Offense.
    :oops: :oops:

9. white_steel_wolfe

Nov 14, 2011
    Then I think you will be pleasantly surprised when we rip Denver a new ******* and send the "Messiah" Tebow home!

:cool:

10. slickster10

slickster10

Oct 23, 2011
    I hope so but for some reason I think the offense is gonna have to blow them out. Tebow is probably working very hard this week and him and Fox have a few tricks they haven't shown this season.

11. GB_Steel

GB_Steel Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Trickeration is their only chance in this game, and that's a very small chance.

12. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Trickeration is their only chance in this game, and that's a very small chance.[/quote:1bt8oyz3]
    I won't even give them that. Their only chance in this game is getting tons of turnovers, like the first BAL or SF game.

13. white_steel_wolfe

Nov 14, 2011
    I won't even give them that. Their only chance in this game is getting tons of turnovers, like the first BAL or SF game.[/quote:2laf27fo]

This.