1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Footwork The Issue For Jordan Willis?

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by AskQuestionsLater, Mar 25, 2017.

1. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  2. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    I read that article too and found it interesting. I saw it a lot earlier from Inside the Pylon which is where Nick Martin probably got it. But I've seen it mentioned in year's past too. The missing piece of info though, since Willis hints at knowing the issue, is when did he learn about it. If it's after the season is over then maybe he can incorporate that into his game moving forward. If it was in-season, then maybe he just can't do it or isn't practicing it. The combine showed he has the movement skills, did he have his pro day? Maybe a close look at the drills there will be good insight.

3. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    I have not watched film on him but what I saw during the Senior Bowl was pretty impressive. I put a lot of stock in the Senior Bowl and the Shrine game as these guys know there are a lot of people watching. I know the rules make it a little different but the talent level is there and that is what matters to me.

Since the Senior Bowl he has really climbed up the draft board, no way do I want this guy in the first round but from the 2nd on I have no problem with him as one of our draft choices. jmo

4. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I just watch him play. he is good. very solid player.

• Agree Agree x 1