1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Florida Steelers fan.

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by TheReaper, Sep 10, 2017.

1. TheReaper

TheReaper New Member

Jan 10, 2017
    Well I live in Melbourne Florida and it looks like its going to be a crappy day. Not as bad as the west coast of the state but nasty anyway. I would like some enjoyment out of the day so if anybody can pm me a link for the game today I would appreciate it. Doesn't look like I'm going to get to go to a Steeler bar today. I would appreciate it. Thank you

2. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    just a question in general....don't you need to subscribe to NFL game pass or something similar to be able to watch if you do get a link? I would rather watch it at home as well, without going to a bar but I don't subscribe to nfl or espn etc.

3. IZONUFOTO

IZONUFOTO Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    Im in the same boat...In Orlando.. TTF used to be able to provide a link closer to game time but you needed to PM him..he is not gonna post it publicly
    ]

4. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    I'm a GamePass subscriber. Can't watch games live, and the Steelers game was blacked out until 8pm today.

5. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    Thank you :thumbs_up:, I didn't know that is how it worked. I would have thought live streaming was available if you had it. Good to know.

6. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    On the flip side, I *can* listen to the Steelers live radio broadcast! (Actually, you can choose any game's home or away live audio stream. Then they too are subject to blackout.)