1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Arians IMMEDIATELY

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by BobbyBiz, Jan 8, 2012.

1. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    The problem is that Tomlin doesn't know s*** about offense,so he puts it all in the lap of a guy who knows just as little.We need to hire a offensive guru who can design a flexible gameplan and call a good situational game. Whoever we hire will have the responsibility of the offense on his shoulders because of the lack of Tomlins' knowledge. Ben and BAs offense has run its course. I don't want to go through another off-season hearing about "the skies the limit" their plane has left the tarmac. I would maybe give Ben the respect of having some input as to BAs replacement, but it would have to be someone who commands Bens' respect and not a "crazy uncle" who lets him do what he wants. He should have a say, but not the final say.Tomlin better be smart about this decision,cause' its his ass. :FBAI!:

2. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Redzone offense has been dreadful for years. Hasn't been right since 2005.

3. GB_Steel

GB_Steel Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Yup. I don't think LeBeau counted on Ike having the worst game of his career. Also don't think BA counted on Mike Wallace sucking a turd, either. Nice run, though.

My two scheme concerns were:

1) Why not put a safety deep after the first two long bombs from Tebow? Was there really a need for 11 men in the box on defense?
    2) Think we could've fed Redman a lot more, which would've opened up the PA game some.

Other than that it was all execution, mainly lack of it by Wallace and Ike.

4. edog55

edog55 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    And stupid I might add. BTW, Redman ran for a 7.1 yard average, 17 carriers for 121. The entire Denver team only had 34 carriers for 131 yards. Redman almost out ran the entire Denver team. Why didn't he get even more touches? Ben would rather chuck it into double coverage rather then dump it off to Redman for a short gain. I would have ran the breaks off of Redman.

But here is the stunner; SIR TEBOW was 10 of 21 for 316 yards. Kill our defense. He watch film and destroyed our defense like that. How sad!!

5. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    or how about that beauty of a PA pass into DBl coverage in the endzone when Heath was coming free with no safety over the top?

6. Ronak

Ronak Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
  7. BLACKnGOLDsince72

BLACKnGOLDsince72 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Agree with you there GB. I think Lebeau just kept thinking that the REAL Tebow would finally raise his ugly head and it just never happened :-(