1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasy QB Help Needed

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by SteelReal, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Roethisberger

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Mayfield

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. White

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Heinicke

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Jones

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. McCoy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Garoppolo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Lawrence

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SteelReal

SteelReal Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2020
    20211110_105521.jpg I've reached the bottom of the barrel in fantasy QB help for this week. My starting QB may not start again because of Covid protocol and his alleged successor blew it to establish a name for himself who I had picked up previously. Now I'm left with noodle arm, stuck in the mud Ben and other less appealing QBs. I attached a photo of QBs available to choose from. The only one not seen is C. McCoy who is likely to start in place again of Kyle Murray. He would be playing against Carolina, the #6 ranked defense in fantasy.

If you had to choose whose most likely to give you 20pts , but no less than 10 who would it be??

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
  2. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    I think Ben is a safe bet for a passable fantasy performance at 16-20 points, but limited upside. Heinicke could put up decent fantasy numbers playing from behind. Plus, he had a hell of a game vs. Tampa in the playoffs last year.

I would say Ben as a somewhat safe bet, and Heinicke as a higher risk, higher reward option.

3. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    Definitely Ben from that lot

I was in the same position a few weeks ago, I picked up Wentz and he has been a pleasant surprise as the Colts have found some form

4. Maddog78

Maddog78 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2020
    Depends on opponent. If they are expected to trail early and get blown out, you can usually count on a lot of attempts and garbage time points.

Heineke fits that bill.

5. Marvology

Marvology Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2019