1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasy Football Trouble

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by bigsteelerfaninky, Nov 11, 2011.

1. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I play the guy this week in my fantasy league that had Big Ben and Suisham......This game could be worth a lot of money........Is it wrong for me to hope Big Ben is 15-31 for 135 yards and no tds and 1 pick and suisham is 0-3 in fgs and 0-2 in pats but mendenhall runs for 200 yards and 2 tds and we win 12-10?

2. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    Yes. Yes it is. Because I have Ben on my Fantasy team.

3. DDinAZsteel1

DDinAZsteel1 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    The day bombs away bruce actually uses Mendenhall enough times in a game to make it to 200 yards will be the day he is playing madden or something! Real life coaching for the Steelers is throwing the 3 WR bubble screen 30 times a gmae for a total gain of 6 yards!

4. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Not at all. I always put the team ahead of my fantasy leagues, but I have no problem cheering for one Steeler player to have a bad game provided the team wins. In the end I'll take a win any way I can get it, but if I can get a win without it hurting my fantasy team, that's preferable.

5. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I had scored 121 pts before the Sunday night game and the guy I was playing had Mendenhall and Wallace. i wasn't worried about Mendenhall but since I had Brown I was cussing the fact that wallace took that TD away from him. I ended up losing by 2 points. I wouldn't have minded it if they have actually won the game

6. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I also have Ben as my QB but even if I didnt my fantasy team means VERY little to me compared to the actual team. At the same time, I am not playing for money so maybe thats why I could care less how my fantasy team does? :scratch: