1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Fair Officiating Monday Night?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by HawkeyeJames, Dec 13, 2011.

1. jhmiller3

jhmiller3 Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    OK, as I read my posts and the others I realize that, while I know it sounds like it, I am really NOT a conspiracy theorist. I think it is more that the officiating across the league, in a word, sucks. It is so inconsistent that it is pittiful. Anyone watching the Rams and Bungles can now attest to it because the officials just blew a call so bad that I almost went out the window. :mad: It was so obviously defensive pass interference aganist the bengals! Neither of the 2 defenders turned around to look for the ball and they simply mugged the receiver. No flag! The officials also missed an obvious helmet-to-helmet on Clemons. Just pittiful. :doh:

Several have said it best; there are threads like this for every team and I'm afraid there is no end in sight. :darkness: :banghead:

2. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I dunno. The officiating so far today is terrible as usual. Boomer just called out the refs on a helmet-to-helmet hit in the Cinci game that "looked just like the Harrison hit" that wasn't even flagged.

3. jhmiller3

jhmiller3 Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    :this!: Yep! see above! That is the hit is was talkin' 'bout! :doh:

4. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    My bad. When I saw that I had to rush and post it and didn't see the comment above.