1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

ESPN's Silly Poll about Suspending James Harrison

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by edog55, Dec 11, 2011.

1. edog55

edog55 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    This is what ESPN's Poll on Suspending James Harrison:
    How should the NFL react to James Harrison's helmet-to-helmet hit on Colt McCoy?

14% Fine of less than $100,000 7%
    Fine of $100,000 or more 21%
    Suspend him one game 34%
    Suspend him at least two games 24%
    No extra punishment
    (Total votes: 33,664)

This is my comment about it:

Man, this is total BS. What is going on here. Is this a hate on the Steelers conversations. I know that Steeler Nation is not going for this hate on the Steelers and James Harrison head hunting. What has the game come to? The game has become soft, You can't touch a QB or receiver. Why don't they just put flags on them and let it be a flag league. One thing that Steeler Nations knows is that it is a different situation when it comes down to or QB, Big Ben. He gets roughed up all the time and nobody comes up with a poll on if the colprits should be suspended of fined. The league is total BS with this. Mr. Rooney should not stand for what they are trying to put down. He should make it known that they will stop the madness against the Steelers. A good example would be Ben took a shot to the head against the Browns, and Mendenhall also took a helmet to helmet hit, both drew no flag! If a fine or suspensions comes down on this, then Mr. Rooney and the Steelers organization should take a stand against it once and for all. The organization should pay the fine and let it be known that we are not going to stand for the league's BS. That will put a stop to the league's madness. The fans should also take a stand against this BS that the league is putting down. I for one want to see some real football. Not all this pass and catch flag football stuff. Let them play. At this point, they might as well take away the offensive and defensive lines and let them play run and catch Flag Football. Let the QB stand back their and just throw the football like Tom Brady who you can't touch. Lets get back to the days of Mel Blount (who they changed the game because of his coverage) in a receivers pocket all the way down the field. He was the best at what he did. So, the answer to this poll is, if James Harrison gets fined or suspended, it's time for the Steeler organization to stand up and put an end to the madness of Roger Goodell and the NFL. If the Steeler organization pays the fine and appeal's both a suspension or fine, that will take care of the madness. The rest of the teams will follow suit and Goodell and league will stop this insane madness against the Steelers.

2. sologig

sologig Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2011
    leave it to ESPN to stir the wooden spoon but when it comes to serious matters(we all know about the scandals)they hide reports or bury them.,although i'm sure there was a poll about joepa

3. ScottChab

ScottChab Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I don't know why anyone should be surprised about people talking about him being suspended.

4. RobVos

RobVos Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Dion Sanders defended the hit right after the game (I gained some respect for him there). But I have not heard him since, did the league or network shut him up because he did not agree with the party line. Eisen really is a annoying biatch and how anyone can take him seriously is beyond me. He is a total fool.

5. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Has Eisen ever tackled anything in his life? Yeah he is super annoying.

6. 12to88

12to88 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    The media creates villains and heroes for us. Take for instance...

Barry Bonds: Took PEDs and broke records. VILLAIN!
    Lance Armstrong: Took PEDs and broke records. HERO!
    Ben Roethlisberger: Accused of rape. VILLAIN!
    Lawrence Taylor: Cocaine issues and purveyor of underage prostitutes: HERO! (Given standing O at the 1985 Giants' 25th anniversary celebration.)
    Joe Paterno: Associated with pedophile. VILLAIN!
    Jim Boeheim: Associated with pedophile. HERO! (so far...this may change)
    James Harrison: Hits hard, often leads with the helmet: VILLAIN!
    Ray Lewis: Hits hard, often leads with the helmet. HERO!

7. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Eisen has taken down a few bottles of gin. Tool.

8. truckin9999

truckin9999 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011

9. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    IT IS just espn spreading helping out goodell

10. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    He tackled an abuse problem haha

11. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011

12. sologig

sologig Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2011
    what's vegas saying?

IS IT TOO LATE? DAMN YOU GOODELL!

13. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    The idiots at ESPN are known Steelers haters. I don't watch them unless the Steelers are playing and I don't visit their site.

14. 12to88

12to88 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    I see the media has done a number on you, too. There is as much anecdotal evidence of Armstrong cheating as anyone else.

15. 12to88

12to88 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Eisen prays at the Altar of Brady. (Eisen is a Michigan grad, btw)

16. ScottChab

ScottChab Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Innocent until proven guilty just like Ben.