1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Edmunds

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Kolbassi, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Mike T

Mike T Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2018
    Better coaching will do one of two things. Either make him better or realize he’s not that good. Both of these options don’t seem to be something our coaching staff can do.

2. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I have to agree with you and one of the continued gaffes that Edmunds and Bush keep making is that don't communicate and don't read the play right. Twice now they have run into each other jumping into a gap before the running back has committed to a hole. Bad choices lead to average play.

3. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I can't even get started on Edmunds. All I can say is get any game this year ...only watch T. Edmunds. It makes me have headaches.....He is easily the worse Defense player we start. I quit saying anything because it's like :beathorse:

4. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Edmunds is the kind of young man you like to root for. He's polite, says all the right things, doesn't complain and he works hard. Only problem: he's not that good of a football player. In fact, he'd likely be a back up on some teams. I don't wish the guy any ill will and I hope he has a long career. Just not here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    If he wasn't a 1st round pick He would not be out there. You know how we stick with our 1st round pick till their time is up ....no matter how bad they are. I would bet a lot ...that if He were a ...let's say ....3rd rounder , and Yet played exactly like he does....He would have way less playing time.
    See ....I should have never started about him.
    I hate talking bad about a Steeler, but He......:mad:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    We do stick with our first rounders… unless their names are burns or jones, holy hell those guys were bad lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Hell we stuck with them till their contract ran out. Just didn't resign them...Like they probably won't Edmunds, or as I hope we won't.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    Don't forget the experts at PFF had him ranked as our best DB for pass coverage going into last week.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Maddog78

Maddog78 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2020
    Did they? I posted the PFF for Minkah, but the passer rating against for all of our DBs was from somewhere else.

10. SteelersFanCanada

SteelersFanCanada Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2019

On the brightside..

• Like Like x 2
  11. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    What if Alalu comes back next season, Carlos Davis is still on the team as a NT.

12. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    He is, but someone has to be the 11th guy on a defense. He's average.

• Agree Agree x 1