1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Ed Bouchette Agrees With Me!!!!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by 12to88, Jan 9, 2012.

1. 12to88

12to88 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    On 93.7 The Fan this morning: "It's probably a good thing this happened (the loss), because it would've gotten ugly up there in New England."

Boo-Ya!

2. snipit73

snipit73

Oct 23, 2011
    IT already got UGLY! :shrug:

3. VA_Black&Gold

VA_Black&Gold Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Feeling like it's inevitable we're going to see the Ravens or Pats in the SB makes me as ill as our game last night. Add that to what's undoubtedly going to be a week of Tebow love on ESPN and NFL Network and I'm going to have to find other TVs to stand in front of at the gym. :p

4. RobertoC#21

RobertoC#21 Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2011
    Bouchette is a douche bag. I dont live in Pittsburgh anymore, so I read the Post Gazette online. I used to love reading the chats with Douchette on Tuesdays, until they started to charge for it calling it PG+, Ed isnt worth a quarter let alone paying to read his snide comments where he thinks he is being funny. I dont know what it is with Pittsburgh sports writers but they seem to love to bash the home team. I remember when I lived there back in the 70's and 80's, Bob Smizik would always write negative columns on the Pirates and Steelers, even though those were the glory days of Pittsburgh Sports.

5. 12to88

12to88 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    I can tolerate the Ravens being in it. That's a division opponent. Makes the AFC North look good. PLUS...it'll force the Rooneys, Tomlin, and Colbert to get their rears in gear this offseason and upgrade some of the units through free agency.

6. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    VA If the SNL skit is correct it will be Denver. I still can't see how we could number 1, trail at any time. Then lose. We got TEBOWED. Maybe he does have a better connection than us

7. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011

I absolutely will not watch the Ravens in the Super Bowl and listen to their ridiculous fans run their mouths.....I may turn it on if its a total blow out by the NFC....

I dont agree with Bouchette- I mean I think its a good thing this happened only because I think (hopefully) it opened someone's eyes to this teams weaknesses. I would never say its a good thing to lose because we would get beat next week- every team has a chance to win on any given day -obviously (look at last night).

8. FeedTheMachineFTM

FeedTheMachineFTM Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    Don't think it matters much who represents the AFC,,the NFC is the cream of the crop this year...I don't think any AFC team left will hang with the Saints ,Pack or even the Giants...Heck the niners are back now too...Looks like the tables are turning to the NFC again IMO