1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Draft Partners

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by Wardismvp, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    OK we need to figure this out, I believe the Steelers will move up with draft capital
    obtained thru AB trade and throw in other players from our roster. Lets here some thoughts.

2. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    If devin white falls to 10, you make the move...no matter what it takes. He’ll be a division rival if he falls to #11

3. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    I think moving to #10 and grabbing White is an option Colbert has on his board for sure. Denver would like this as they can move down and still potentially get a QB.

Other than that scenario, I don't see why elsettle we would move up in Round 1.

Because we have 2 3rd round picks, i could see maybe moving up in round 2. This would be to secure a ILB (Pratt) or S (CGJ).

I'm not sure about trading players off our roster. Maybe Dupree? Not sure the level of interest there would be though. And I think that's only an option if we do intend to bring in Justin Houston.

I think it's likely we stand pat as per usual and take the BPA at a position of need.

4. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I hope the Steelers are aggressive, this is really all I can ask. Just a quick thought
    why does everybody get testy when I ask to throw in some players. You never know what depth
    others teams may need in filling out there roster or special teams. They may not be starters
    but may push starters.