1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolphins Fan Here

Discussion in 'Football Talk With Other Fans' started by xbrett82, Jan 4, 2017.

1. xbrett82

xbrett82 New Member

Jan 4, 2017
    Dolphins fan here. I certainly think the Steelers will win this game, but it's odd that none of you are mentioning the absolute pummeling Miami gave you midway through the season. Yeah, Ben got hurt -- but that's because our D line annihilated your O line. And Ajayi went ballistic....8 yards per carry for 200+

There's nothing wrong with being confident in a win while still acknowledging that when these two teams met in week 6 Miami was the significantly better team. Some of you have some sense to you -- others do not.

With all that being said, since that game Miami has lost its two starting safeties, its starting QB, starting center, and probably its #1 corner. That's a bit much to overcome against a healthy Steelers team playing at home. I'd be seriously surprised if we pull a win out, but getting to the playoffs is a good start. Adam Gase is definitely trending us in the right direction.

2. rocketdog

rocketdog Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2016
    On any given Sunday.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

:blink:

Yeah, because going to an opposing team's fan forum and stating the above means YOU have so much sense. :roflmao:

4. SteelHaven

SteelHaven Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2012
    The Dolphins did a standup job this year after a bad start. You happy now?

5. darcrav

darcrav Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    wrong forum dude
    smack talk is one down

8=D

6. xbrett82

xbrett82 New Member

Jan 4, 2017
    Nothing wrong with conversing about an upcoming game. I don't think what I said is considered offensive, either. Every team has fans that aren't willing to see the bigger picture. To me, any sensible Steelers fan would, at best, be cautiously optimistic about the game Sunday. It doesn't make much sense to me to predict an absolute slaughter when just a few weeks prior it was the exact other way around.

But like I said, the Steelers by all accounts should win this game. We are significantly less healthy than we were the last time these two teams played. Our defense is simply too depleted to defend AB and Bell.

7. darcrav

darcrav Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012

Lol

you crying about injuries to your team
    knuckle up!!