1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Does it even matter if we win tomorrow

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Real steel, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    what sucks is you could be up 21 on Brady at half time and he would figure out a way to come back and beat ya... Last game was really a win.. I won't accept a loss for a touchdown that was taken away from us and costing us the game.

2. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Tennessee didn't belong there it was evident. Lets get by the hags today in which I believe it will not be close then it's up to Ben and company to go toe to toe with brady and riveron....

3. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    THIS!!! :this!:

Dupree, Watt, Heyward, Bince and the boys better bring it IF we play them in the AFCCG next week. We get to Brady 5-7 times we win. 4 times it's close. 3 or fewer Pats are on their way to another Super Bowl!

But first things first. BEAT THE JAGS AND SHUT THEIR COCKY CORNERS THE HECK UP!!!

4. Hypocycloids

Hypocycloids Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Look I know they always beat us, so there’s that, but honestly I feel like they played great in the first game and we left a lot of points on the field. We should have beat them handily. Let’s hope something changes if we get to play them again.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  5. We need a change

We need a change Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    The pats line is given free reign to hold as needed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    sign kemo for one play next week. :hehehe::smiley1::cool:

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. PDXSteelers

PDXSteelers Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Yes!

8. 65Toss-Power-Trap

65Toss-Power-Trap Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2017
    The Titans front four couldn't have pressured Middle Tennessee State last night. They were pathetic. Again, I put zero credibility in anything I saw last night going forward.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    The refs do cheat for them ,but the real concern is Brady and the play calling . They go into a game with specific multiple ways to attack . They just keep probbing to they find what works . Once they do they have a whole playbook related to it and it just keeps getting better and better the entire game .

I see only 1 way we can win. We must get up early and get up big enough to make them 1 dimensional. I really see no way we can do it, we have 2 many holes on Defense and the O is hit or miss . As bad as I hate it we will win today and NE will end the run again.

Until Brady,Bill, or their OC is gone we will never beat them in there house in a big game .

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    I’d love for that to happen, but I don’t think it’s the only way to win. We have seemed to be at our best this season making 4th quarter comebacks. Last season we got down big and had no weapons besides AB for Ben to go to. If we remain healthy, we’re built in a way where we could score 17 in the 4th quarter against a defense like theirs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Bradydaphonedestroyer Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2017
    LOL..it's funny over at Jags page they have the same exact thread ...

12. 69-2now

69-2now Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2017
    One defensive player running through Brady gets him fidgety, two would be awesome.

13. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Cause it’s true lol

14. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Oh I see they let you out!!!!:facepalm:

15. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    We need .40 second left on the clock in the 4th QTR.. Down by 7 points and we are on the 40 yard line. We beat the Pats but first on to the Jags