1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone watch "Good Morning Football" ?

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by BK99, Sep 15, 2017.

1. BK99

BK99 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    It may just be me but I really hate it, mostly nonsense and terrible commentary. I find it hard to get to watch highlights from games I miss if PFT isn't on or I miss it, turn on GMF and I can't get past 5 minutes before saying screw it I'll go online and watch broadcast highlights without analysis or commentary until NFL Live or something else comes on that is at least watchable. I'm venting a bit but I know someone has to be watching because after it debuted I was really hoping it wouldn't last but one season but there it still is so I guess I'm in the minority on this. So, for those of you that like it can you tell me what I'm missing or am I just too old to keep up with how things are now, please help me understand.

2. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    It's awful. Just more millenial programming (and I am a millenial, although I'll deny it).

Too much social media, too much trying to make everything fun and goofy.

3. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Yes Kate is hot!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Watched it twice when nothing else was on at the time. Will not be watching in the future.
    Edit: Kate is hot, I agree

5. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    I assume you mean Kay Adams.

But is she hotter than Erin Coscarelli?:hmm:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    No.

Refer to what SteelCity stated.

Would rather research all of what they talk about myself.... oh wait..

7. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    its horrible, i agree

8. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Actually I just referred to it the other day in a different thread and said that it was worse than Good Morning America and that's really saying something. It's nothing but a bunch of PC nonsense and backpatting the same way that ESPN does. I can't stand that NFL Network has also became an sjw haven as well. Why do I want to watch a woman, a "reality tv" reject, and some weird looking dude, and just one single person with actual NFL experience talk about football? It's super annoying and they always have to talk about stupid fantasy football and bullcrap like that. The show is terrible and I hate even the thought of it. If you need further proof that it's terrible Chris Collinsworth said he never misses an episode. That settles it.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  9. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Yeah when people call me a "millennial" I just want to start punching stuff. LOL! I think of myself as either an "80's kid" or a "Reaganite" but not some entitled, whiny, lazy, snowflake, bum living on my parent's insurance until I'm 26 and thinking I'm too good to get my hands dirty at work.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Short answer. Yes.

Loud answer: YES!!!

But we all have our preferences. No slight to Erin who is perfectly attractive herself.

But Kay isn't nearly enough to get me to watch that train wreck of a show... usually. ;)

• Like Like x 1