1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anybody here really think we have a chance to beat Cincinnati next week

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Real steel, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    Damn, with everything on the line there was no Jekyll and Hyde at play here in this game, with a win we are 1/2 game out of 1st place, and our next game with a win makes us Division leader, the stakes couldnt have been higher, these damn excuses for this team playing like crap is irritating me, they suck if they couldn't get up for this game, they didnt, so they SUCK, put a fork in em...

2. steelers5859

steelers5859 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    We always have a chance. But we better not defer and need to play AGGRESSIVELY from the start. We have to deliver the first punch. No huddle offense needs to be in full effect. If Wheaton and Bryant aren't up to speed on the calls, bench them and go with DHB and Lance Moore. Bottom line we need to strike first and often.

3. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    I havent read any of the previous post....YOUR GD RIGHT WE CAN BEAT THE BENGALS THIS WEEK!!!!!.....Thats all I have to say.

4. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    For a change, we won't have to beat a team, they'll beat themselves. Or is that what the Bengals fans are saying about the Steelers?

5. BFreeZ28

BFreeZ28 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Dalton wont be throwing 3 INTS against the Steelers D, it will be multiple deep passes to receivers we have never heard of.

6. rukus4ever

rukus4ever Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I'm here and I think the Steelers can win.

7. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Well we absolutely stomped Carolina and the best the bungles could do is tie them. So really we should be able to stomp the bungles as well. The real question is not "do you think they CAN" but "do you think they WILL"?

8. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    As I have said in previous posts, they best not come out asleep at the wheel. Ben needs to play better that's obvious and let's get the receivers including Heath some stick em. I have zero faith in this Defense. Zero. So this team rides on the shoulders of Ben. He struggles, they lose. They lose this game, and the tent will be folded up.