1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Do the Rooneys not see...

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steeldefense08, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Steeldefense08

Steeldefense08 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    What we all see here? The Rooneys have to see the 30 WR bubble screens per game. Every run play is up the middle. Unprepared players, unprepared coaches, no change in game plans. How many yrs now since 2005 have we played unreliable? This year is another.

I love DL, but i dont know his philosophy on D these past couple years. Seems like we always spiced things up and did what we needed. but lately it seems no adjustments were made and we got burnt bad. DL had to know tebutt would run and he did and many times he got the 1st down by the time we got to him.

I dont know what happens behind the curtain in the front office but they cant be that blind or turn their head to this and last yrs performance. They are gonna have to make changes or we will be in the same boat next year.

2. bettissb40

bettissb40 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I agree and have been saying the same thing all year and last year. Yes we lost with to many injuried players not being able to play, but you have to give it to the Broncos, they beat one of the greatest teams in the history of the NFL with a rookie QB. We were out coached and like I said before and will say it again the Rooneys better protect their investment.

3. RobVos

RobVos Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Don't you listen to this board -- it is an offensive league now, a passing league.

The days of dominating defenses being able to win games are over -- thanks to Goddell.

4. Steeldefense08

Steeldefense08 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Either way they need to reevaluate this team. This team is not made for only 3 types of plays per game.