1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Division and #1 seed

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steelmac5, Dec 5, 2011.

1. BigBen7

BigBen7 Active Member

Oct 22, 2011
    My first post...well I for one am rooting for the Chargers to win a couple (like tonite) so the Ravens game in 2 weeks will mean something to them..It would be great to be #1 seed...but we do have to win ALL of our games and let it play out....And don't forget that if we go to Denver what does that mean for Ryan Clark.... WOULD he risk playing?

2. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    NO you do NOT play him ...you risk his life.. ... nuff said....I do have a problem with them being 10-6 and us being 13-3 and we are playing there...NOT RIGHT!!!!

3. sologig

sologig Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2011
    You are correct...It is what it is...Fair....Huh..not really .I really do NOT want to go to Denver...We have a 3 game better record than them BUT they host us??.....Gotta change these rules...Something wrong here!![/q

PUHLEASE
    CHANGE DIVISION WINNER SCHEME
    only when it appeals to you

come on man

4. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I have no problem with it. Win the division and it's a moot point. Steelers did it to themselves, win your division and don't put yourself in this position. If Denver wins their division they deserve it, they did what they are supposed to do.

5. BigSteel

BigSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Well don't count on San Diego to bet the Rats cause they don't protect they're QB and that's all the Rats need to get a win. Cincy has a much better chance at home, we just need to win out!

6. SteelerFanInKC

SteelerFanInKC Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    JUke like there was no way that the Ravens would lose to Seatlle, Jacksonville or the Titans, right? Seriously, you nor I nor most people and especially Vegas predicted the Ravens to lose any of those three games yet they did. SD can certainly give the Ravens all they want and then some in SD. Those SD players and Norv Turner will be playing for their jobs. I for one, fully expect SD to beat the Ravens and I fully expect the Bengals to beat the Ravens because they will be playing for their playoff lives and yes, the Black and Gold koolaid tastes real good as always!