1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

disgrace

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Kolbassi, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Kolbassi

Kolbassi Well-Known Member

May 1, 2017
    so far-- no pass, no ground game, look unprepared, getting picked apart, were is all the speed on defense-- I guess can still come back.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    I couldn't watch anymore. After a 17-0 embarrassing lead, I had to turn away and not waste any more time hoping. This team is not prepared, not ready to take on serious competition, and I am preparing for not seeing this team after week 17. As far as our great 1st round draft pick, he is ineffective or making tackles 10+ yards down field. Maybe we can win at home next week. Pitiful.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. dirty

dirty Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    well we play miami this years so there's that i guess. :)

i'm having to use all my mental willpower to remind myself, i'm not the patriots little b..they are. i have no skin in the game win or lose. that's all on them.

4. Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2019
    [​IMG]

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  5. bradshaw12

bradshaw12 Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2018
    I am sixty years old. I was just hitting my teens when they were becoming the GREATEST football team ever to walk onto a field. It's not rational how much this team means to me I know, but I can't help it. A big part of me wants to stop watching until Tomlin and company are gone. Of all the so called top teams every year, I believe the Steelers are the most poorly coached. I have zero confidence in our coaching staff. Now I know some will point to our records over the years, but there has been enough talent that virtually any competent coach could win here. The problem has been winning the games that count most. Then there is the almost yearly two or more losses to clearly inferior teams. Or barely winning games against the same. And how does a team go years and years without being able to come up with at least above average corners? I just don't get it. I doubt I will be able to go cold turkey, but this truly hurts.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Kolbassi

Kolbassi Well-Known Member

May 1, 2017
    57 i agree will never happen--- mr field goal is upset the other team threw long and his safeties, one a first round draft pick are lost.